Finally I get to post my completed build. BEHOLD!! "Brickless" Linux Server / HTPC build

.
Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G
RAM: 16Gb DDR4 3000MHZ Corsair Vengance
Mobo: Gigabyte B450i Pro Wifi
PSU: HDPlex AC -DC + DC-ATX 400w (overkill)
CPU Cooler: Fanless Cryorig C7
FANS:
CPU/VRM: Silverstone 120mm slim
HDD: Startek 60mm slim fan
I fit in HDPlex AC - DC unit but was short like 15mm at the front to fit DC - ATX unit.. ohh so close. So I got dangling AC to DC unit in the back since i had to use that space for DC-ATX unit.
Simple case to build in. If I had to change my custom GPU-less design.. I'd probably add 25mm to the front and stick c14 plug at the bottom of the case below the two HDD's.
Thanks for the case Matt

I might be adding some RGB strips to it but later, since my panel is smoked glass. Will post more pics later with RGB.