Hey - A small update. After finishing the case I wanted to expand the support for different hardware in the case, specifically for the graphics card. Many people asked me about whether I had tried nVidia cards and expressed indifference towards the expensive AMD R9 Nano. After a short time, I redesigned the front of the case, scrapping the front USB ports and freeing up another 3-5cm of space for the graphics card. This also meant I was able to use a single piece of brushed aluminium to wrap around the entirety of the front of the case.
After installing a Zotac GTX 1060 mini, I've been playing Forza Horizon 3 happily for a couple of months in my living room - and absolutely loving it. It sits next to my consoles, the only difference is that I can crank those graphical settings right up! Loves it.
The revised case is now back up for sale on
eBay @ £99. Updated pics below...