Hey guys!
I want to share with you my idea. Maybe here it will be interesting to someone.
A little background.
I started to monitor different startups, starting with N-CASE, then DAN CASES a4-sfx, NFC S4 MINI, DR ZABER CENTRY. These are very cool projects and they are unique each in its own...
I got a 1080 mini from the GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming Box for my upcoming itx build, but it doesn't have a faceplate. I figured I'd put it up for sale here because I've seen people replace stock fans/faceplates with thin fans and I'm not that interested in using a card without a...
***
MOD EDIT
------------
Original poster last seen on the forum on May 31, 2020 & does not seem to be responsive. Many (if not all) models on Modivio website are marked as out of stock. Caveat emptor.
***
Company's website - www.modivio.com
xCase is a line of console-style computer cases...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.