Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com

Stevo_

Master of Cramming
Jul 2, 2015
I also carry some in the store as well.

It looks like you carry the x4/x8/x16 version(of which I have one), the linked version is just x1 as that's all the mobo has unfortunately, if Asrock had put an x4 in that would have been perfect though there may be a lane max they were hitting.

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
It looks like you carry the x4/x8/x16 version(of which I have one), the linked version is just x1 as that's all the mobo has unfortunately, if Asrock had put an x4 in that would have been perfect though there may be a lane max they were hitting.

>.> why would anyone make a closed x1 lane.

Stevo_

Master of Cramming
Jul 2, 2015
>.> why would anyone make a closed x1 lane.

Yeah, thought about filing it out until I found that card. Hell just put an M.2 slot on the back for f*cks sake or dump the SATAs and other USB 2 trash and put it on top.

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
So the first batch has sold out!

The next batch will be assembled this weekend, and next 1-2 weeks we will go live for EU and Australia shipping.

In other news, the Plugin 160 prototype has been made.

Expected release date is 8-12 weeks!

Difference vs the 120 version:

Higher rated mosfet for 12V rail.
Separate cpu 4pin connector
Still same 5 pin for SATA for keying and backwards compatibility.

Should power a 1050 ti build up to 160W.

annasoh323

Master of Cramming
Apr 4, 2018
So the first batch has sold out!

The next batch will be assembled this weekend, and next 1-2 weeks we will go live for EU and Australia shipping.

In other news, the Plugin 160 prototype has been made.

Expected release date is 8-12 weeks!

Difference vs the 120 version:

Higher rated mosfet for 12V rail.
Separate cpu 4pin connector
Still same 5 pin for SATA for keying and backwards compatibility.

Should power a 1050 ti build up to 160W.
Oh, well look at that! This 160W + Meanwell + GTX 1650 (or whatever) in Pure XL sounds like magic.

Reactions: Jello

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Full international shipping is on. Note, if you live in a country with bad shipping, there will not be much I can do if your package goes missing.

It will be fulfilled by usps, which I believe does a handoff to fedex. Main reason is because usps has a simpler customs form system.

Last edited:

shokwaav

Caliper Novice
Sep 27, 2018
Are the plugin boards with the CPU power out of stock?

Shipping isn't too expensive with flat rate... although I guess there's a chance of it getting lost!

Lone

King of Cable Management
Lone Industries
Feb 25, 2015
loneindustries.com
Full international shipping is on. Note, if you live in a country with bad shipping, there will not be much I can do if your package goes missing.

It will be fulfilled by usps, which I believe does a handoff to fedex. Main reason is because usps has a simpler customs form system.

You could possibly pay a small fee (eg. $1) to get insurance coverage through a third party like Insurepost.

Last edited:

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Are the plugin boards with the CPU power out of stock?

Shipping isn't too expensive with flat rate... although I guess there's a chance of it getting lost!

I am getting more in soon. Always a chance of it getting lost. I will still guarantee the shipment it but if your local system doesn't have any tracking at all there is not much I can do.

You could possibly pay a small fee (eg. $1) to get insurance coverage through a third party like Insurepost.

Shipping insurance is not generally worth it unless you are afraid it will affect your business. It is generally better to just eat the cost and factor it in.

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Wow. That's a nice collection you got there! BD

The compact splash is a style of case I'd like to design. I just haven't come up with a design that sticks yet.

Is it alright if I share these pics on the social media account?

Last edited:
Reactions: LegendsofMace

eutholevonik

Average Stuffer
Oct 18, 2016
Wow. That's a nice collection you got there! BD

The compact splash is a style of case I'd like to design. I just haven't come up with a design that sticks yet.

Is it alright if I share these pics on the social media account?

Thanks! Plan on doing a build log once I get the rest of the parts in ;)

Of course!