Completed Project PURE: 3L APU case, MEANWELL Support

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Gold Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
my only suggestion is mostly aesthetic: extend the vent pattern to cover more area and be symmetrical.

Windfall

SFF Guru
Nov 14, 2017

Anyways. This about wraps up the first iteration of the case. I only have one or two stock left.

I have big plans for Mk2. Expected release date... 3 months from now? Let me know if you guys have any recommendations.
RGB MOUNTS!!!

@GuilleAcoustic Gamer fam, you agr33?

In all seriousness though, I can't imagine what big plans you could have. It's very simple, and very perfect.

Stevo_

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 2, 2015
USB ports of some type in the front, nearly pulled the trigger before I got my K3 but was a deal killer

smitty2k1

Master of Cramming
Dec 3, 2016

Anyways. This about wraps up the first iteration of the case. I only have one or two stock left.

I have big plans for Mk2. Expected release date... 3 months from now? Let me know if you guys have any recommendations.
Nice to see that review and glad to hear they are selling well and you plan to keep producing and improving!

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
RGB MOUNTS!!!

@GuilleAcoustic Gamer fam, you agr33?

In all seriousness though, I can't imagine what big plans you could have. It's very simple, and very perfect.
Ind33d !

Side note: I'm pretty sure the guy made a mistake when assembling the power socket. He should have inserted the wire and then the socket body through the hole....