Production Stratos Series, APU and LP GPU Acrylic cases.

Quigonjinn

Caliper Novice
May 8, 2023
Thanks. Not really sold on Hdplex after seeing the reports on how warm they get so will have to unfortunately continue my APU hunt

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Thanks. Not really sold on Hdplex after seeing the reports on how warm they get so will have to unfortunately continue my APU hunt
An alternative is using a Meanwell RPS, but that unit has issues with coil while. Flex AtX are bulky and noisy. And then you have external options, so less space efficient but none of the heat issues.

Reactions: Quigonjinn

Quigonjinn

Caliper Novice
May 8, 2023
An alternative is using a Meanwell RPS, but that unit has issues with coil while. Flex AtX are bulky and noisy. And then you have external options, so less space efficient but none of the heat issues.
Do you know or can recommend any external solutions? I don’t have much experience with small psu stuff except for flex and one Hdplex unit so curious how else to power the components. If it helps I am most probably just looking for mobo and cpu power (APU focussed no gpu build). Thanks

Quigonjinn

Caliper Novice
May 8, 2023
J-Hack has actually made many other cases answering each of your questions.
Yes thanks for the passive aggressiveness. I am aware of the pure cases but they are OOS for a while now (except XL which is not what I want for APU build).
It’s ok got a A09P anyways.

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017
Yes thanks for the passive aggressiveness. I am aware of the pure cases but they are OOS for a while now (except XL which is not what I want for APU build).
It’s ok got a A09P anyways.
lol.. I didn’t mean anything. Just wrote thinking that you didn’t see the other models.

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Would a HDPLEX 400w HiFi DC-ATX work as well?
It should fit but there is no official hardware bracket for it. would require some doublesided tape.

Any ETA for gray or white color option? I’d like to place an order by mid july.

You can order it now. Let me know if there are any issues with the configurator.

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017
It should fit but there is no official hardware bracket for it. would require some doublesided tape.

You can order it now. Let me know if there are any issues with the configurator.
Perfect timing, HDPLEX 250w is back in stock too and I was going to place an order for both. Do you have any real life photos of it? I couldn't decide between frosted and matte white.

ps: just placed the order :thumb:

Last edited:

duq

Chassis Packer
Apr 4, 2020
Damn, I wanted something like that since HDPlex 250W came out and now I'm undecided because I'm not sure how GaN thermals will play along with that materials.

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017
I don't know if anyone waited like me for the white color but I think it definitely worth it. This might be the first white color case though. I'm looking to get a Noctua NH-L12s or Thermalright's solution and going to upgrade the cpu as well (currently I'm using Ryzen 5 2400g from the older apu build.), later on planning to get that new rtx 4060 from gigabyte and that's it. Oh some extra case fans too. Anyway, here are some pictures;

images

Last edited: