Kimera Industries Project Nova: 17 liters of 5-slot mATX goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerofool

Caliper Novice
Nov 23, 2015
Hi, I've been following the progress for quite some time and I'm really excited about this case.
I have a question - do you guys plan to ship internationally? I live in Eastern Europe in a country called Bulgaria (it's part of the EU) and I really want to get my hands on one of these. I presume that such information will become available on 11th, but I wanted to ask nevertheless ;)

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Hi, I've been following the progress for quite some time and I'm really excited about this case.
I have a question - do you guys plan to ship internationally? I live in Eastern Europe in a country called Bulgaria (it's part of the EU) and I really want to get my hands on one of these. I presume that such information will become available on 11th, but I wanted to ask nevertheless ;)

The short answer: yes. Just note that international shipping will be more expensive, and that any tariffs, taxes, import duty charges, etc. are the responsibility of the buyer.

We'll have concrete numbers and info on international shipping once the crowdfunding campaign begins, so stay tuned for that!

Reactions: Zerofool

Zerofool

Caliper Novice
Nov 23, 2015
The short answer: yes. Just note that international shipping will be more expensive, and that any tariffs, taxes, import duty charges, etc. are the responsibility of the buyer.

We'll have concrete numbers and info on international shipping once the crowdfunding campaign begins, so stay tuned for that!

Thanks! That's become more or less the norm for us in Europe, so we're used to that ;). The latest example was the Rift CV1 - 600 $ -> 700 € (without the shipping, which is another ~40 €). If one wants the latest and greatest which originates from outside of the EU (basically almost everything XD), there's a price to pay.

Yup, got my CV1 pre-order in and I'm anxiously awaiting it. Though I'm not sure if the two games I really want to play will be release titles.
Just wondering - which ones are these? (sorry for going slightly off-topic)

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
It might just be an announcement for an announcement in the future ! Oh the inhumanity !

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
It might just be an announcement for an announcement in the future ! Oh the inhumanity !

It kinda is, the crowdfunding won't start at that date in order to give us time to process feedback on the new design. But there will be lots of pictures of the current prototype :)

jeshikat

Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Speaking of pictures, here's the setup I'm using to take them:

Bit out of frame but there are two softboxes, one on each side, and a third one hanging above.

skukza

Trash Compacter
Aug 15, 2015
Speaking of pictures, here's the setup I'm using to take them:

Bit out of frame but there are two softboxes, one on each side, and a third one hanging above.

So I loaded it into photoshop but can't find the uncrop button though

|||

King of Cable Management
Sep 26, 2015
So I loaded it into photoshop but can't find the uncrop button though

...because he didn't crop it out, he added a layer with black bars. Haven't you seen the redacted papers from the US DoD where the text below the bars still were there and readable? XD

jeshikat

Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I even took a screenshot of the image after adding the bars and exported that to ensure no tricksy thumbnails would give things away :p

raazman

Cable Smoosher
Feb 5, 2016
I even took a screenshot of the image after adding the bars and exported that to ensure no tricksy thumbnails would give things away :p

A serious question though, has the aesthetics of the case changed drastically than seen in the past images that have been out already?

Status
Not open for further replies.