Not open for further replies.

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
How soon is soon™?

Join us here on February 11th as Project Nova emerges from the shadows, unveiling the final name, specifications, features, and crowdfunding date.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I needed a new pair of boxers after seeing those 5 numbers with dots in between.

Luckily I was thinking in US time !

Reactions: Shawn Faherty

Horstprott

Caliper Novice
Feb 5, 2016
Got the email, subscribed to the forum immediately!!!! I am not missing this for anything!

Pyrath

Average Stuffer
Feb 5, 2016
Been lurking on this thread for eight months now, am unhealthily excited to support this project!

!!!!!!!

JimmyC

Minimal Tinkerer
Feb 5, 2016
Been lurking on this thread for eight months now, am unhealthily excited to support this project!

!!!!!!!
Yep pretty much the same. I've had my new build for the last 4 months and it's sitting in a very porky and unsatisfying case.

hiepphotog

Caliper Novice
Feb 2, 2016
WOW, November, are you serious? :mad:

JK aside, that is Thursday next week, mark my calendar. This box is going to be for my Ultra fast Photoshop build. How much extra for an Clementine Orange Sony color? :D

Last edited:

Brian

Caliper Novice
Feb 5, 2016
Long time lurker too. Right on time for my first build in 10+ years. Need a rig for VR (Oculus + Vive)
Cant Wait!

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Yep pretty much the same. I've had my new build for the last 4 months and it's sitting in a very porky and unsatisfying case.

What case do you have now?

How much extra for an Clementine Orange Sony color? :D

If by "Clementine Orange Sony" you mean black then nothing extra, it's included :p

Right on time for my first build in 10+ years. Need a rig for VR (Oculus + Vive)

Yup, got my CV1 pre-order in and I'm anxiously awaiting it. Though I'm not sure if the two games I really want to play will be release titles.

AWESOME! that is all.

:)

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Nova's been in development for almost two years now though so more people are familiar with it.

PNP

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 10, 2015
GET EXCITE.

Now all you need to do is purposely leak poorly lit or silhouetted images for a week!

Reactions: Phuncz

|||

King of Cable Management
Sep 26, 2015
I wish I had this much excitement when I started taking preorders :')

Just wait for those who get this case and want to water cool their compact rig, but aren't happy with the end result...enter you ;)

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
GET EXCITE.

Now all you need to do is purposely leak poorly lit or silhouetted images for a week!
Don't forget the professional looking countdown website with a blurry picture of the case, but when a random noob looks through the page source code finds a reference to "nova-01.jpg", simply replacing that part of the URL by "nova-05.jpg" is enough to reveal the sharp picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.