Production REVOCCASES - RCC-MID1 | industrial style case with 180mm fan and rad support

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
scythe big shuriken 3. 69mm high...

Should work.

Last edited:
Reactions: FischOderAal

rocklobster

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 30, 2018
It seems that a lot of people do not read a single word of the description of the cases. Frankly speaking this is very disappointing. Maybe I'm special but usually I read the specs first if I'm really interested in something.

It's like buying a car without even knowing if it runs on gas or diesel. But later complaining that the engine died.

Is there anything I can do to improve? Are the descriptions not clear enough? Do you need more pictures? Just let me know!
Should work.

I don't frequent SFF Network as much as r/SFFPC, so I'm not as used to the layout of the forum. Also, it is hard to visualize the layout of the components, especially in a form factor that is outside the usual suspects (sandwich, SG13, Cougar QBX etc).

The schematics and build video are very helpful for me understand where everything will fit. I now know where the 1 2.5" drive will sit , an I can potentially fit more if i use double-sided tape on them. I also know that a SFX-L PSU might work, since it is the width and height as SFX, just 2cm longer.

Reactions: REVOCCASES

WinterCharm

Master of Cramming
Jan 19, 2019
Man Oh man, I absolutely love this new focus on Cooling that I've seen multiple SFF cases take on recently :)

Keep the good stuff coming.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Man Oh man, I absolutely love this new focus on Cooling that I've seen multiple SFF cases take on recently :)

Keep the good stuff coming.

Thanks. Same to you. PS: if you are interested you could simulate my RCC-BIG1... results could also be interesting for your case. Drawings are in the resources, just add a 120mm fan inside. ;)