Production RCC-SMALL1 / a brickless 4L case with LP dual slot GPU support and lots of space for SSDs

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
BBQ Edition Top Panel

What do you think?

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
I like this a lot. Does the GPU not get starved for air with the fans facing the bottom but the vents on the top?

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
I like this a lot. Does the GPU not get starved for air with the fans facing the bottom but the vents on the top?

Depends on the graphics card. If you go for a GTX1650 I do recommend at least one case fan as intake to support GPU and PSU cooling. If you go for some lower TDP card you don't need additional case fans. I've also send a prototype to one of my customers who wants to try making a fan duct to cool a GTX1650 only with the front mounted Noctua.

Last edited:

canberry

What's an ITX?
New User
Jan 26, 2021
Got my SMALL1 all sorted out today.
L12 GS1E with a hot rod top panel, cooling a 3600 paired with a 1650. The case is pretty impressive in terms of quality, coming from a Ghost S1 and a Velka 3. This thing is pretty sturdy and the anodization is high quality. Thermals are pretty good, but I also have a CPU cooler sticking out of the side of the case so maybe I'm cheating :) . Case came with any and all accessories one could need (SATA power cables, standoffs for A6 intake without turbulence, etc). I originally had an issue with my PSU and REVOCCASES was super helpful with getting it diagnosed and a replacement out to me.

Only real downside I see with this is the limited GPUs available in the LP form factor. The 1650 is pretty capable but I'm looking forward to a possible RDNA2 or Ampere or Lovelace LP GPU (hopefully with more than 4GB of VRAM too).

The 1650 is a little noisy on load, even after repasting, so I'm gonna get some Noctua A6 fans in here and start working on a 3D printed duct to cool the GPU directed when combined with a deshroud (maybe custom IO shield too? for better exhaust, sort of like a blower card).

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Status and price update: SMALL1 will be available BTO by end of this month in silver or black (limited quantity only)

Standard Edition: EUR 85,- plus shipping

Included: Case, Power Button, PCIe Riser, all required cables for MEANWELL RPS200-12-C (no power supply included)

Premium Edition: EUR 155,- plus shipping
Included: Case, Power Button, PCIe Riser, internal 200W power supply, ready to use

B-Grade DIY Edition: EUR 65,- plus shipping
Included: Case, Power Button, PCIe Riser

Custom made anodized aluminum top panels: EUR 15,-

Hand crafted HiFi Grade G-UNIQUE power supply: upon request

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
with the recently released RTX A2000 we have a new and exciting LP dual slot GPU

if someone is looking for a suitable case, I still have a few B-Stock units for the community

RCC-SMALL1 B-Stock DIY Edition (silver or black anodized): EUR 55,- (plus shipping)

Included: B-Stock Case with "performance panel", Power Button, PCIe Riser

What you still need:
  • MEANWELL RPS-200 PSU
  • suitable cables and connectors
  • DC-DC ATX Plugin PSU of your choice
  • skills to hook up the plugin & MEANWELL combo
note: due to current development of raw material and shipping cost I probably won't make another batch after those are gone

any questions, just let me know...

Reactions: Gerold