Production REVOCCASES - RCC-MID1 | industrial style case with 180mm fan and rad support

rocklobster

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 30, 2018
It seems that a lot of people do not read a single word of the description of the cases. Frankly speaking this is very disappointing. Maybe I'm special but usually I read the specs first if I'm really interested in something.

It's like buying a car without even knowing if it runs on gas or diesel. But later complaining that the engine died.

Is there anything I can do to improve? Are the descriptions not clear enough? Do you need more pictures? Just let me know!
Should work.

I don't frequent SFF Network as much as r/SFFPC, so I'm not as used to the layout of the forum. Also, it is hard to visualize the layout of the components, especially in a form factor that is outside the usual suspects (sandwich, SG13, Cougar QBX etc).

The schematics and build video are very helpful for me understand where everything will fit. I now know where the 1 2.5" drive will sit , an I can potentially fit more if i use double-sided tape on them. I also know that a SFX-L PSU might work, since it is the width and height as SFX, just 2cm longer.

Reactions: Till - Revoccases

WinterCharm

Average Stuffer
Jan 19, 2019
Man Oh man, I absolutely love this new focus on Cooling that I've seen multiple SFF cases take on recently :)

Keep the good stuff coming.

Till - Revoccases

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Man Oh man, I absolutely love this new focus on Cooling that I've seen multiple SFF cases take on recently :)

Keep the good stuff coming.
Thanks. Same to you. PS: if you are interested you could simulate my RCC-BIG1... results could also be interesting for your case. Drawings are in the resources, just add a 120mm fan inside. ;)