Completed Project PURE: 3L APU case, MEANWELL Support

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
my only suggestion is mostly aesthetic: extend the vent pattern to cover more area and be symmetrical.

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017

Anyways. This about wraps up the first iteration of the case. I only have one or two stock left.

I have big plans for Mk2. Expected release date... 3 months from now? Let me know if you guys have any recommendations.

RGB MOUNTS!!!

@GuilleAcoustic Gamer fam, you agr33?

In all seriousness though, I can't imagine what big plans you could have. It's very simple, and very perfect.

Stevo_

Master of Cramming
Jul 2, 2015
USB ports of some type in the front, nearly pulled the trigger before I got my K3 but was a deal killer

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016

Anyways. This about wraps up the first iteration of the case. I only have one or two stock left.

I have big plans for Mk2. Expected release date... 3 months from now? Let me know if you guys have any recommendations.
Nice to see that review and glad to hear they are selling well and you plan to keep producing and improving!

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
RGB MOUNTS!!!

@GuilleAcoustic Gamer fam, you agr33?

In all seriousness though, I can't imagine what big plans you could have. It's very simple, and very perfect.

Ind33d !

Side note: I'm pretty sure the guy made a mistake when assembling the power socket. He should have inserted the wire and then the socket body through the hole....

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Thank you for the support everyone.

Right now there is currently 2 Black and White available for grabs. This will be the final stock of Ver 1. I only made a few to clear out some extra trays I had.

See you 2020 for version 2.

Reactions: rfarmer and jaro

vlad1966

Average Stuffer
Sep 21, 2017
J-H, Any new on version 2 of the Pure X? Exactly what will be new & when the black/white will be available? Definitely looking to pick up one of these. Thanks.

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
J-H, Any new on version 2 of the Pure X? Exactly what will be new & when the black/white will be available? Definitely looking to pick up one of these. Thanks.

Pure X? It is currently available. I will updating be stock after vacation so you should see some black/white available.

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017
This first version seems so tempting now after reading the leaks about 4700G can surpass i9-9900kf and reach gtx 1050 level on gpu side. My next build might without gpu.

Aguda33

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 20, 2018
This first version seems so tempting now after reading the leaks about 4700G can surpass i9-9900kf and reach gtx 1050 level on gpu side. My next build might without gpu.
The original Pure is no longer being made check out the Pure Mk 2 ;

You will probably find it suitable.