Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

Bentebent

Chassis Packer
Oct 14, 2019
Just to confirm, is max GPU length still 300mm as specified in the first post? I found a waterblock for the 5700XT Strix and the GPU is on sale right now but it's 305mm.

Edit: Actually, nevermind. The PCB is just 285mm so it will fit!

Last edited:
Reactions: D10S and diceboii13

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Just to confirm, is max GPU length still 300mm as specified in the first post? I found a waterblock for the 5700XT Strix and the GPU is on sale right now but it's 305mm.

Edit: Actually, nevermind. The PCB is just 285mm so it will fit!
In AIR it can be 355mm, in water it max out 302, so it will fit!

Reactions: Bentebent

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
I finished my loop in my existing case, just waiting on this case to release!
I saw it on reddit, looks amazing whit those black tubes! I hope I got my final models in this week or the next, then I can prepare for the preorder. Until then I got the black screws for the distro, and the pacakge offer:

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
How are you going to manage the pre orders ??? I am dying to get my hands on this case
Well, first of all thats really nice to hear! It will be a week of preorder. After I got the numbers, I tell my partner @alauder, and the metal manufacturer what parts we need, and wait for them to delivery. I got some stuff from other places (tempered glass, power button, cables etc.) After it I pack it and send it to everyone :) Hope we can manage everything in a month, but it hardly depends on the number of preorders.

Reactions: bricemx

ywori

Trash Compacter
Jul 6, 2018
Have been lurking this thread for a bit and after completing my rigid tubing lube in cerberus x :

my hands are itching to do another.

What do you think shipping to Singapore will cost?

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Have been lurking this thread for a bit and after completing my rigid tubing lube in cerberus x :

my hands are itching to do another.

What do you think shipping to Singapore will cost?
Thats a pretty nice loop :eek:! As I see, around 60USD.

Syntax_Error

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 19, 2019
This will be my first build and I already feel excited. Nice job diceboii, can't wait to see it in person.

(twin 280 XT 45, possibly i9 9900ks, and 2080ti or 3080ti depending on money status vs performance. Going to be fun! PCPP. Decent upgrade from my 980, i7 4790k and massive case too)

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
This will be my first build and I already feel excited. Nice job diceboii, can't wait to see it in person.

(twin 280 XT 45, possibly i9 9900ks, and 2080ti or 3080ti depending on money status vs performance. Going to be fun! PCPP. Decent upgrade from my 980, i7 4790k and massive case too)
Thats a decent config! You gonna enjoy building it in the Flow ? Thanks!