Log THANOS - Dice Flow with RTX 3090 and dual 280 radiators

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Mar 10, 2019

Lots of detail in the Imgur album comments, so be sure to check it out.
PC Components: Dice Flow with dual "Large" expands at 19.3 liters. Specs: RTX 3090, i7-9700K, AsRock Z390 PG ITX/ac, 32GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, 1TB NVMe, 2TB HDD, Corsair SF750 PSU.
Loop components: Aquacomputer Quadro, powering four Arctic P14s. EK Revo D5 PWM pump, with HWLabs 280mm rad on top and Corsair XR5 280 on bottom. Two temperature sensors (1 inline, 1 in res). EK Supremacy Evo Black with Nickel plated CPU block, EK Classic RTX 3090 RE block for GPU. Combination of EK, Bitspower, and Barrow fittings. RGBpx bundle for lighting.
Took me a long time to accumulate all the parts for this and then finally receive the case. I posted on the very first page of the forum thread, and waited for the case for more than a year and a half to be finished and ship. (Thanks COVID!) It's an amazing case, but I couldn't recommend it to people since now that they've shipped, Dice has seemingly disappeared so I'm not sure you could get one if you wanted one (except to buy it from another owner).
I wanted a case with a distroplate in the front ever since I did a custom loop, and I'm super pleased with it. Sometimes I'll just turn the pump on high and watch the water spew out the return and watch the flow meter spin.
Also dual 280 radiators is amazing. My CPU never goes over 55C and the GPU never goes over 50C, and both of those are after a huge amount of heat soak. A 280 rad has almost 90% of the surface area of a 360, but with only two fans, so its way more efficient than a 240 and also quieter than a 360. Finding SFF cases that fit 280s well is very hard, I'm glad more cases are supporting them now. But supporting two? Gotta go for that sweet sandwich layout.
If you have any questions about the case or the build, please ask.