Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Optimum is definitely the SFF yt channel, but from what I've seen he mostly uses AIOs in his reviews. Considering this case begs for a custom loop, perhaps you could try to find a YouTuber/modder that specializes in custom water-cooling loops to see what they could do with it as well!
He is doing custon loops as well. And hes viewers are the biggest sff community I think.

Reactions: bricemx

Patongo

Efficiency Noob
Sep 29, 2019
Everythings seems fine, just talked a lawyer today, and turned out I must need to start this business at next year (because some finance stuff I'm not to good at these) ,so the preorder will be at the 2nd of January (because everybody hangover at 1st.. lol), if everything arrives. Sorry its a "must" delay, I cant do anything with it.

I need to test:
- the glass panels, that will arrive around 10-15th december
- the distros, that will arrive in this week, and the DDC distros (1-2 week)
- the fined and anodized metal parts, that arrive around next week
- and the feets, thats are in my country now but idk where..

I want some photos from the final modells, thats take some days, and need to prepare the website for the preorders.
And I'll send a piece to Ali (OptimumTech yt) and hopefully the HardwareCanucks guys for review, before the end of this year.

If somethings went wrong in the testings, I have still some spare time to fix it :p
I think there will be a maximum number of preorders of 50pieces.

I agree that optimum might be the channel to go to for sff community BUT you must also consider the fact that your case is a niche product in away that it's also tailored towards easier watercooling, thus I suggest you send one to JayTwoCents as well. That is if you planned to go just beyond sff group, I think the case is quite good and plan on ordering this even though already got ghost s1 for my birthday.

Bentebent

Chassis Packer
Oct 14, 2019
I'll put in another vote for JayzTwoCents, his watercooling content is pretty popular and he could probably do cool things with this case.

I've tried scouring the thread and webpage for info but I can't find what the internal measurements for radiators are? How wide of a radiator can fit?

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
I'll put in another vote for JayzTwoCents, his watercooling content is pretty popular and he could probably do cool things with this case.

I've tried scouring the thread and webpage for info but I can't find what the internal measurements for radiators are? How wide of a radiator can fit?
Maybe I try to reach him aswell. The case is 161mm wide, with 2mm sidepanels, so everything under 156mm wide will fit!

Reactions: Bentebent

Idea

Chassis Packer
Nov 28, 2019
When are pre-orders going up?? Sorry if it was already discussed. I'm just excited for this case, because it seems to be the ONE SFF case that can house an AIB card like the EVGA 2080 ti FTW3. I emailed you a while back about the case being able to support the 2080 ti FTW3, is that still a go? Or have things changed?

Reactions: bricemx

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
When are pre-orders going up?? Sorry if it was already discussed. I'm just excited for this case, because it seems to be the ONE SFF case that can house an AIB card like the EVGA 2080 ti FTW3. I emailed you a while back about the case being able to support the 2080 ti FTW3, is that still a go? Or have things changed?
Hey! I'm sorry if I missed your mail. I tought I replied to everyone. Preorders will be in January 2 (If everythings going smooth). I need to start the business next year, because of some financial things. And yes it can support cards up to 302mm in watercooled, or even a couple mms more with a DDC pump, in AIR cooled in my previous measurements 355mm.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
The new distro working flowless! The only thing miss is the flowmeter that we are currently testing. And this button is so satisfying to push..
In the next week I'm getting some fancy black allan screws for it.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Man, that's art. Pretty sure you will be famous in SFF world soon. Allen screws are for whole distro or just the button?
Thanks man! :) For the whole distro, but I want to say black HEX screws. It looks much cleaner, and you never have to unscrew them, anyways (unless you upgrade it for a different expand)