Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Yeah optional dont worry.

I can imagine the flowmeter something like this, or even bigger.

Reactions: bricemx

Whippler

Trash Compacter
Nov 11, 2019
And another part of problem should be the plexy that fix the pump...
You should attach the PSU higher...but this will probably interfere with the passage of the tubes...

Cant you put the radiator in/out to the back of the case?

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
I dont mind the lack of RGB, can just put some generic led strips behind the distroplate. But yah if you can add option for some nicely fitting RGB. i'll propably get it. As my GPU and CPU waterblocks have RGB.
It must be at one side of the distro, covered by some metal sheet, so it can bright up the distro without burning out your eyes :D

dKenGuru

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 2, 2019
dken.guru
If PSU in most top position, still no space for cover?
Also hope for vertical PSU mount, cables to distroplate. With SFX (no L) will be a lot of space for cables, pump cover.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
If everything goes as planned, this will how the aircooled version looks like (maybe with a solid non-vented frontpanel variant aswell), that I got soon with surface treatment, and with every accessory. Behind the frontpanel, there is a space for a 120 rad with a standard 25mm fan.

I have spoken.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Wow!
If possible set DDC pump with res (combo) instead of PSU, may be I will order two and sold Sliger.
Need space for bottom fan for ram, picopsu cooling.
You can just use 1*120rad under the psu with the large expand, 1*120/140 fan under the mobo (ram) and a 240/280 in the top if you need this extra fan.

dKenGuru

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 2, 2019
dken.guru
I have 3400G with 200W HDPLEX. And free PSU space use for DDC/Res combo. And 120 rad from GPU side. Also I can install there RX 5500.
If in Flow will be front mounted 120 rad with 25mm fan, I dream set same DDC/Res combo on PSU place. It's give me option install GPU more then 18 cm length.
Sliger 560 has same height and tall and support 120mm fan installation under MB and PSU.

But it's only my wish.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
How is the work going, any update on the timeline for 1st batch?
Everythings seems fine, just talked a lawyer today, and turned out I must need to start this business at next year (because some finance stuff I'm not to good at these) ,so the preorder will be at the 2nd of January (because everybody hangover at 1st.. lol), if everything arrives. Sorry its a "must" delay, I cant do anything with it.

I need to test:
- the glass panels, that will arrive around 10-15th december
- the distros, that will arrive in this week, and the DDC distros (1-2 week)
- the fined and anodized metal parts, that arrive around next week
- and the feets, thats are in my country now but idk where..

I want some photos from the final modells, thats take some days, and need to prepare the website for the preorders.
And I'll send a piece to Ali (OptimumTech yt) and hopefully the HardwareCanucks guys for review, before the end of this year.

If somethings went wrong in the testings, I have still some spare time to fix it :p
I think there will be a maximum number of preorders of 50pieces.

kosta

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 27, 2019
Everythings seems fine, just talked a lawyer today, and turned out I must need to start this business at next year (because some finance stuff I'm not to good at these) ,so the preorder will be at the 2nd of January (because everybody hangover at 1st.. lol), if everything arrives. Sorry its a "must" delay, I cant do anything with it.

I need to test:
- the glass panels, that will arrive around 10-15th december
- the distros, that will arrive in this week, and the DDC distros (1-2 week)
- the fined and anodized metal parts, that arrive around next week
- and the feets, thats are in my country now but idk where..

I want some photos from the final modells, thats take some days, and need to prepare the website for the preorders.
And I'll send a piece to Ali (OptimumTech yt) and hopefully the HardwareCanucks guys for review, before the end of this year.

If somethings went wrong in the testings, I have still some spare time to fix it :p
I think there will be a maximum number of preorders of 50pieces.
Optimum is definitely the SFF yt channel, but from what I've seen he mostly uses AIOs in his reviews. Considering this case begs for a custom loop, perhaps you could try to find a YouTuber/modder that specializes in custom water-cooling loops to see what they could do with it as well!