Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

Patongo

Efficiency Noob
Sep 29, 2019
Hey! Im my calculations, around the end of the year, December maybe. If the metal manufacturer respond, I ask them how much time it takes. :)
Thank god, I managed to fend off all the tempting project just for this one. Keep up the good work and do keep us update !

Reactions: bricemx

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Looks like a perfect fit with the eispumpe vpp755! In the next days some leak test coming. Sorry its a bit dusty.. but finally I can test it ;)

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Registered just to show some interest in this case! Will there be an option for XL top + L bottom rather than just dual XL?
Its a really rare option, but if you go with a dual L (and if you want to cover the holes) you can just expand the top to XL (+16mm gap)
But because the distros are gonna made by my partner Andrew, I think we can make these, if really needed. So the front can be completely closed.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Guuuuuuuys, finally I can test the distro and it looks really good! The pump is dead silent, at 1-2-3 lvls what is more then enougth pressure. Some bubbles remain, and I have some improvements for the final one! Tomorrow more tests coming and I will send the case for my tester @D10S for the complete build test! I'm so exciteeeeeed!

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Hey guys! There is a popup form in dicecases.com, where you can subscribe, if you are interested to buy a piece from the first bunch ?. If you are interested in, please sub to it, it'll help me a lot! Thanks!

Reactions: nikit

nikit

Efficiency Noob
Aug 16, 2019
I'll try it!
If you can't do stainless steel / black screws as an option (perhaps too many options from financial standpoint?) we could have a vote on this and any other points that might have popped up. Here hopes that the manufacturer responds with a favourable timescale and pricing. Keep it up!

Reactions: diceboii13

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
If you can't do stainless steel / black screws as an option (perhaps too many options from financial standpoint?) we could have a vote on this and any other points that might have popped up. Here hopes that the manufacturer responds with a favourable timescale and pricing. Keep it up!
Yup thats a good idea! I think, for the Oxidian and the Lagune one, the black screws looks actually good, but for the Glacial one, steel is the way to go. The screws is not the biggest part of the financial part so dont worry, I think It can be choseable.

No any popup.
What browser are you using?