Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Hey folks!

- dicecases.com is finally secure, I just needed to reupload some of the pictures in the page!

- @D10S is currently working on the first build in the flow, as he said we just need to wait a couple of days!

- My manufaturer said around the middle of November we can see the first production ready case. Until then we figure out the surface finishes.

- I already ordered a couple of feets, PCIe extensions, power cables, for the test cases, that I send to testers, hopefully youtubers, so everything looks pretty good to start the preordering in december.

- Oh.. and the best part. If im lucky you can get Tempered Glass sidepanels for an option, I hope around 30usd plus, or with the base package instead of acrylic. But Im waiting for the confirmation about it. Im trying hard to get down manufacturing prices, but with that many features its a hell..lol. Currently Aiming 230 USD selling price. And you got a nice distro, a place for your pump, a 300mm PCIe extension cable, and a case aswell what is ready for custom loops! The Air cooled variant will cost less, maybe around 190USD.

We are so close!

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Something happening!

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Just arrived! PCIe cables with printed logos on it. Its for the first production ready cases. Thanks to @yawacool from Li-Heat!

Still on the way are the aluminium case feets with anti slide rubber pads in black and white colors! They are 8mm in height but stackable with a longer screw.

@alauder Is currently testing his new tapping gear on the final acrylic design, so in a couple days we can see how the covered and the uncovered configs looks like.

A custom black power buttons that has my logo on it, are in progress. It has white light when turned on. I dont have images from it jet, but hopefully in this week I can share some. In their images it looks sick!

The TG sidepanels are still in progress but looks promising.

Thats what I got now.. :p

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Just arrived! PCIe cables with printed logos on it. Its for the first production ready cases. Thanks to @yawacool from Li-Heat!

Still on the way are the aluminium case feets with anti slide rubber pads in black and white colors! They are 8mm in height but stackable with a longer screw.

@alauder Is currently testing his new tapping gear on the final acrylic design, so in a couple days we can see how the covered and the uncovered configs looks like.

A custom black power buttons that has my logo on it, are in progress. It has white light when turned on. I dont have images from it jet, but hopefully in this week I can share some. In their images it looks sick!

The TG sidepanels are still in progress but looks promising.

Thats what I got now.. :p

Everything looks awesome

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Thanks for the update. How are things with bifurcated PCIe cables?
Currently the space for it is there but I need more research on that. Especially with cables, I think it will be an "update" when I release the case, if I cant figure it out in time. But I'm on it man!

nikit

Efficiency Noob
Aug 16, 2019
Currently the space for it is there but I need more research on that. Especially with cables, I think it will be an "update" when I release the case, if I cant figure it out in time. But I'm on it man!
Would be a pity if it were to be delayed as an update. I can only suggest others to register their interest in bifurcated PCIe cable so we can understand the demand.

srekal34

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 1, 2019
Would be a pity if it were to be delayed as an update. I can only suggest others to register their interest in bifurcated PCIe cable so we can understand the demand.
I dont think there will be much interest in it mate. I agree with @diceboii13 that it can wait if it was to delay the release.

Reactions: bricemx

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Till december I try to figure it out, but to be honest I cant promise you 100%. Its almost my personal project so thats a bit hard to keep everything in head time to time, but I do everything for it to finish it in this year! Thanks for your understand! I'll post every update so you will see how it will turn out. :)

The6A

Average Stuffer
Mar 20, 2017
Do I need to secure a pre order ? I love how this train keeps moving steady. Bifurcated pci is huge for me , so I Might just order separately and piece it together

Reactions: diceboii13

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Do I need to secure a pre order ? I love how this train keeps moving steady. Bifurcated pci is huge for me , so I Might just order separately and piece it together
Yes it can be that simple if I cant do it in time! But hopefully I can. It will be an extra cost anyways. Just need to figure out how much because these are really special cables.