SFF Lingo Aficionado
- Feb 4, 2018
Right now i'm testing with:...I think i will go with 9700k, and the Asrock z390 Phantom Gaming itx board. and 1080ti from my current PC. I'm hoping to find a good deal on black friday for the new hardware. Looks like your case is still a month or two away from final design? Ques i'll have to put the itx hardware into my R6, until i can get my hands on this case.
- Any news on the tempered glass sidepanels?
- How long gpu can you fit into the case? is the pump going to limit the length? >>> 30,4 cm
- I will be putting the 280x45 rad at the top. Could it be possible to fit/mount two 3.5" hard drives AND two 140 intake fans to the bottom when its fully extended? I know the HDDs will block a lot of the airflow but maybe there could be enough of a gap to do it?
- i9 9900K
- AsRock Z390 Phantom ITX
- G.Skill Trident Z F4-3000C16D-16GTZR
- Corsair SF750
- Gigabyte RX580
- Rad: 240 from BeQuiet Silent Loop 240 (not bad...but there are a lot of more efficient 240 rad!)
- Fan: 2x120 from BeQuiet Silent Loop 240 (horrible)
- CPU Block: Bykski Intel CPU-XPR-B-PA 2018 Symphony
- Pump: Alphacool VPP755 - Single Edition V.3