- Feb 1, 2019
CM should design the panels to allow more air to pass through, but is a good step in the right direction. Market needs more innovation and less clone cases with RGB and TG panels.
First generation of EK predator was fitting in cerberus, however radiator orientation was not good.Is it possible to fit an EK Phoenix 280mm Radiator in the bottom of the Cerberus?
GPU length is stated as 330mm but not sure on the tolerances there, and the Phoenix is 335mm.
LOVE the switch to all metric!!!Changes coming to Cerberus and Cerberus X, and some other news!
- ALL HARDWARE WILL BE CHANGING TO METRIC
- Some cases might still be 4-40 up until about end of month, we will include a note with your shipment if so.
- This should fix all issues people have with wrong screws / crossthreading.
- User manual will be updated soon to reflect this, as well as other changes.
- Several new options are enabled, or will be enabled shortly
- An unvented top panel in black is now available on checkout.
- Custom colors will be enabled shortly, cost is $100 + powder coat cost. Email us for information on this!
- Custom printing of logos, artwork, and other graphics on the front panel, side panels, and even window panels for a stained glass appearance will be coming shortly as well.
- We start to do limited batches of colors, first up will be a limited quantity of neon pink.
- Other changes to chassis / order options
- Carmine red will be discontinued when stock is out. (will be replaced with above custom and limited batch)
- Chrome Feet and Chrome Handle have been reduced in price.
- Some cutouts on the chassis frame have been modified for easier access to SSDs, and rear of motherboard for CPU cooler mounting / M.2 slots.
We will have both Cerberus and Cerberus X on display at QuakeCon, along with a coupon code for our site. Come by and visit!