The Chimera MachOne: For the pros. Small meets flexible.

Vacceo

Average Stuffer
Mar 17, 2020
Room for super thick radiators (HWL GTR kind) got me to this case. If that becomes the match one or any other name, I´ll be definetly interested. And yes, the DTX option sounds outstanding.

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
Sure @Wahaha360 design was a big hit with FormD T1...and it's deserved..;)
Let's see about mainstream ITX case..:D NR200 is a behemoth to beat on this market.

Kit

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 2, 2019
I don't really get why we can't get a date for release but I suppose theyre trying to judge when is best to release it, i'd wager that it's actually better to release it now while everyone is stuck at home rather than next year when everyone will be blowing money on holidays abroad

TheKongoEmpire

What's an ITX?
New User
Jan 12, 2021
I can’t finalize the design until I finish my other project.

There are some design ideas that must be valises through manufacturing. Until I have the confirmation, I can’t finalize the design.
So does this mean there's still a chance it's finalized and released in 2021?

LCK sb

Caliper Novice
Oct 17, 2019
I will make a verification version of the case based on machone, can I get your authorization, and make a finished product according to more pictures

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
So does this mean there's still a chance it's finalized and released in 2021?

I will make a verification version of the case based on machone, can I get your authorization, and make a finished product according to more pictures

let's get physical.. :-) is this cancelled or is there still a chance?

2021-12-25: I have been actively working on this project this year 😁

We also opened a Discord Server because it's a better format for speedier feedback. So come and say hello.