Chimera Industries Cerberus: The 18L, mATX, USA-made enclosure

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Yep. Unfortunately, for me, $500AUD for a case due to the shipping is simply way too much, no matter how much I'd want it.
Until some point which shipping costs internationally become more reasonable, I'm sorry to say I won't be purchasing a Cerberus.

Hi Rubricae,

We're working on one of two options, either a distributor in Aus, or looking for a shipping aggregator willing to work on bringing over 10-25 orders at once in bulk then shipping out to individual addresses. Would cut the shipping costs down drastically, but we need to find a company or individual to work the later option out with first.

Reactions: VegetableStu

mattxl

Efficiency Noob
Nov 23, 2017
@KSliger I'm trying to check out but whenever I click submit the order it errs out and says that I need to select a shipping method even though overnight was selected.

edit - it looks like it might have been an issue with paypal... I tried a couple payment methods on paypal and they all failed the same way, but then I tried amazon and it worked fine.

Last edited:

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Auspost have an international shipping/forwarding set-up in the USA for some time now (thank you eBay).
What are dimensions, cubic weight and weight of the base case?
Perhaps it may work out better.

Can you send me the information on this? Google isn't bringing up results.

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
We're working on one of two options, either a distributor in Aus, or looking for a shipping aggregator willing to work on bringing over 10-25 orders at once in bulk then shipping out to individual addresses. Would cut the shipping costs down drastically, but we need to find a company or individual to work the later option out with first.

mmm what are the dimensions of the shipping box? Thinking to proxy ship mine to see if it's cheaper than the 90++ it costs (although estimating from the Riotoro 1080 previously I'm guessing about 60USD in total, tops ._.)

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
mmm what are the dimensions of the shipping box? Thinking to proxy ship mine to see if it's cheaper than the 90++ it costs (although estimating from the Riotoro 1080 previously I'm guessing about 60USD in total, tops ._.)

Box outside dimensions (for either mATX or ATX)

46.355cm x 41.275cm x 28.575cm (WxHXD)

Weight based on cart options

Reactions: VegetableStu

capt_rusty

Efficiency Noob
Nov 23, 2017
Just joined to comment - one Cerberus ordered! Just thought I'd point out, though, that Cerberus w/ SFX plate + additional ATX plate is $227, and Cerberus w/ ATX plate + additional SFX plate is $232. Seems like these should be the same. **please don't make my order more expensive :)**

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
Love it..:)
Thanks!