Production REVOCCASES - RCC-MID1 | industrial style case with 180mm fan and rad support

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
120mm AIOs tested and working.

If using SFX PSUs, you might choose some AIO with softer or shorter tubes though. Or do some modding and shorten the tubes yourself. Well, you'll know what to do. I've seen AIOs in smaller cases. :cool:

Thermals: R3800X @ full load: ΔT = 47°C

Last edited:

rocklobster

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 30, 2018

If using SFX PSUs, you might choose some AIO with softer or shorter tubes though. Or do some modding and shorten the tubes yourself. Well, you'll know what to do. I've seen AIOs in smaller cases. :cool:

Is the fan on the radiator running in push or pull?

oOflyeyesOo

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 25, 2020
Where is the pump?!? What size tubes. I was contemplating connecting the back rads like that also, trying to figure out the order.

att1cus

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 5, 2020
Where is the pump?!? What size tubes. I was contemplating connecting the back rads like that also, trying to figure out the order.

Pump is built into the CPU block on this one if I'm not mistaken. Super simple loop that just circulates from pump to rad to rad to pump I think.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
What size tubes. I was contemplating connecting the back rads like that also, trying to figure out the order.

It's 10mm ID tubes but I'll change to 8mm because the connection to the cpu pump block is not tight enough from my POV.

The order doesn't really matter as I've learned from some tests on YouTube.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
? I´d love to but I´m stuck in 中山 at the moment... well, corona...
You can still come back but you just want to avoid the 14-day home quarantine period. Right?
TVB news last night reported that many people are , just like you, stuck in Zhongshan, Dongguan etc because their factories are there. So, they are in a cycle of sleeping, working in the factory and eating.
Hopefully, this COVID-19 health code certification will be mutually recognized between Mainland and HK soon.

BTW, have you lived in HK long enough to become a resident? Do you get this $10,000 'relief' money from the government?

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
You can still come back but you just want to avoid the 14-day home quarantine period. Right?
TVB news last night reported that many people are , just like you, stuck in Zhongshan, Dongguan etc because their factories are there. So, they are in a cycle of sleeping, working in the factory and eating.
Hopefully, this COVID-19 health code certification will be mutually recognized between Mainland and HK soon.

BTW, have you lived in HK long enough to become a resident? Do you get this $10,000 'relief' money from the government?

Seems I can't send you PM for some reason ...

Last edited:

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Seems I can't send you PM for some reason ...
I have disabled my inbox for everybody...lol (I have been stalked before by crazy people in other forums and so I am extra cautious.
No need to answer any personal question...I am not offended at all...and I apologize if I have asked improper questions...was just curious.
Hope you stay healthy and come up with some good SFF designs.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
I have disabled my inbox for everybody...lol (I have been stalked before by crazy people in other forums and so I am extra cautious.
No need to answer any personal question...I am not offended at all...and I apologize if I have asked improper questions...was just curious.
Hope you stay healthy and come up with some good SFF designs.

No problem. It's totally fine to ask these questions. Just wanted to keep the thread clean (at least a bit) and thought better use PM for off-topic questions/discussions :)

Last edited:

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Hello and apologies for the late update concerning your pre-orders... It's the very first batch of this case so everything still moves a bit slower then I'd like to.

Today your cases with black anodizing have been finished and everything is ready for shipping.

I will send you your PayPal payment links within next week so that all pre-orders can be shipped by end of next week.

Thank you again for your patience and your great support for this project.

Reactions: FischOderAal

oOflyeyesOo

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 25, 2020
I got my MID in and custom picopusu! Looks beautiful! I am still waiting on my radiators, picking up power supply this week, then we can get started! Dual 200mm rads, with CPU and GPU in loop. 4 180mm fans in total!

Get ready!

Edit: the smearing in the top left corner is probably just butter the kids left on the table, cleaned off the rest...