Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

xunilon

Chassis Packer
Dec 5, 2019
Got my 280mm rads in today. Here's why 280mm rads are the best:

Last edited:

Kokin

Cable Smoosher
Aug 20, 2020
Forcing Dice to be a bit more on-going, you are welcome ?

Well the Discord server was not made by Dice himself, but by Alur. Maybe he can provide some insight on why he disbanded the server since only the creator can do so.

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
whelp a year in and one of the double extra large expand users who never got their case and at this point has accepted they never will. Really quite shitty.
Yikes, thought all the cases had been delivered, just that the fixes hadn't...

That's rather shitty indeed.

Last edited:

wizard

Chassis Packer
Feb 29, 2020
yeah those of us who were double xl expands didnt get our units shipped. During assembly a flaw was found and the distro plates were sent for repair. They were sent back to Dice but he had already ghosted by then so there are like 6-7 people who never got their units at all

wizard

Chassis Packer
Feb 29, 2020
it is what it is. The real question is finding a case that can handle 2x 280x40 rads with 25mm fans that is sub 30L

TERABITDEFIANCE

Efficiency Noob
Nov 24, 2020
WinterOne is the only other one that I could find, otherwise my other backup would be the O11D which is massive :( but pretty!
even so, have to use a tiny pump in that case or its gonna be squeezing it like alot of other sff cases do. if winter one could make a distro for the front that would be good, but it doesnt seem to look as good. that case looks good as is. im suprised a sandwhich layout 280on top and bottom normal thicknesses havent been experimented by anyone else yet.

wizard

Chassis Packer
Feb 29, 2020
yeah I need to look closer at winter one I am using an O11D mini for now and it is "alright" definitely going to keep it for my secondary rig. But I will take a look at winter one

and yeah I dont know why no one has really been working on sandwich cases with better rad support most seem to be more worried about coming in as low a volume as possible over meeting high performance needs.

Bentebent

Chassis Packer
Oct 14, 2019
Almost done with my fucking build in this case and I realize that the outlet by the flow meter isn't threaded, what an absolute shit show this case has been. I can't even put my anger into words.

Utilizator

Case Bender
New User
Mar 6, 2020
hi every one! i almost done my build but there appeared a trouble ! during transporting my workplace i lost my power button! iam writing to diceboii13 but hi is out of the net nearly for month! can some one help me to connect with diceboii13 or to bye original dicecase power button &