Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

ckyyyyyyy

Case Bender
New User
May 11, 2020
I made an account specifically because of this case.
It's looking amazing. Can't wait on all to see all the completed builds.

Too bad I'm late for the first pre-orders.
What are the estimates for the backorder? Do you have an expected fulfillment day?

Reactions: bricemx

CantingSoup

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 2, 2018
I made an account specifically because of this case.
It's looking amazing. Can't wait on all to see all the completed builds.

Too bad I'm late for the first pre-orders.
What are the estimates for the backorder? Do you have an expected fulfillment day?
End of summer. August-September.

Edit: Received my black tubing and GPU block. Only waiting on the GPU, fans, pump, Quadro and temp sensor.

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
End of summer. August-September.

Edit: Received my black tubing and GPU block. Only waiting on the GPU, fans, pump, Quadro and temp sensor.

I'm yet to source the temp sensor thingy. I might start the process without one and see what the temps look like. I have some thermal probes but unsure if the aorus itx has a thermal probe connection

Whippler

Trash Compacter
Nov 11, 2019
Where are you guys going to put the drain port?
Propably just going to use the fill port in the front of the distro, just turn the case on its face. Alltough, would need another port somewhere to let air in i ques... so might actually have to put drainport somewhere... maybe one of the bottom rad connections...

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
Propably just going to use the fill port in the front of the distro, just turn the case on its face. Alltough, would need another port somewhere to let air in i ques... so might actually have to put drainport somewhere... maybe one of the bottom rad connections...

Same thing as I was planning, or one of the lower distro ports as it flows towards the bottom rad. Any way its gonna be tricky.

Whippler

Trash Compacter
Nov 11, 2019
Same thing as I was planning, or one of the lower distro ports as it flows towards the bottom rad. Any way its gonna be tricky.
also, my case will have uncovered front/back on expand, so a drain valve can just poke out from the front or the back with a T junktion right at the rad port. i ques rad ports go to the front of the case? on both top and bottom?

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
also, my case will have uncovered front/back on expand, so a drain valve can just poke out from the front or the back with a T junktion right at the rad port. i ques rad ports go to the front of the case? on both top and bottom?
Tbh idk yet how I'm gonna route my ways atm. Need to have the case in hand before I decide that. I do enjoy a parallel line under the rad but it remains to be seen. Guess same goes with the port at this point. I bought the things to fit a drain valve but... It remains to be seen. Maybe @diceboii13 can shed some light as to where we can cram that. At this point I have a job figuring out some other things.

Since the distro and front plate will be full clear acrylic, i need to sort if I want lighting showing through it, might need to figure out a difusion layer or if I want to blank some bits of it so it does not look straight inside the "guts" of my rig. ??‍♂️

SisK0

Efficiency Noob
May 3, 2017
Since the distro and front plate will be full clear acrylic, i need to sort if I want lighting showing through it, might need to figure out a difusion layer or if I want to blank some bits of it so it does not look straight inside the "guts" of my rig.
I personally like the front transparency in play with the TG on the sides

smik

Cable Smoosher
Mar 29, 2020
My current build has no reservoir and one single fill port. It has only been mildly annoying to fill.
Use a goose-neck wash bottle to add water and toggle the pump a couple times; the air figures out what to do.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
*impatience intensifies* ??
I know, I literally cant sleep ? BUT, Tomorrow is the day of painting the first ones (finally). The Lagune color is not arrived to the factory, so tomorrow there will be just some Oxidian, and Glacial cases. Shortly after that,maybe in the end of this week it will arrive. Some leaked photos from the "Dice factory":

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
I know, I literally cant sleep ? BUT, Tomorrow is the day of painting the first ones (finally). The Lagune color is not arrived to the factory, so tomorrow there will be just some Oxidian, and Glacial cases. Shortly after that,maybe in the end of this week it will arrive. Some leaked photos from the "Dice factory":

Oh boi, oh boi, oh boi!!! *boner acquired* ? also my order is supposed to be for a white one so whopeeee!

Later edit: I just noticed, 1337 post number claimed ?

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Well damn. I've been containing my excitement for a bit, but now it's much harder to do so. I am honestly surprised how smooth things seem to be going considering COVID19 and how hard it can be in general to make something this complex.
Its kinda hard, but if you put some effort in it, it can be done. The worst part is waiting when I cant do nothing ?

Fortunatelly I still have a full time job, so Its a bit of a luck.