Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

alauder

Trash Compacter
May 10, 2019
www.pcdesignfoundry.com
Making 35 sets of D5 pump mounts today.

Youtube Live Stream

Last edited:

ChorizoNinja

Average Stuffer
Jan 12, 2020
@diceboii13 is it possible to change the address of the delivery?

With this coronavirus problem, the delivery address was my work address... but now that everyone is working from home, I would like to get some notice before delivery happen.

Reactions: diceboii13

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
How long did it take to fill using the distro? Also, any tips on bleeding?
Now it hasnt got a loop inside, so it was pretty easy. I filled once almost full, then roatate a bit to get rid of the air in the pump, then filled up completely. With components, it will be a bit more but for me it takes like a minute. If tomorrow I got my package, I can show you a full loop, and how it works in this weekend. I will make you guys entertained when the parts are made. ?

I didnt saw any bleeding since monday so its safe. Some paper towel is required to fill it up completely, because the stop fitting will push some fluid out when you screw it in. After around half an hour the remain micro bubbles will come out and stays at behind the stop fitting, so you can remove them.

kosta

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 27, 2019
Now it hasnt got a loop inside, so it was pretty easy. I filled once almost full, then roatate a bit to get rid of the air in the pump, then filled up completely. With components, it will be a bit more but for me it takes like a minute. If tomorrow I got my package, I can show you a full loop, and how it works in this weekend. I will make you guys entertained when the parts are made. ?

I didnt saw any bleeding since monday so its safe. Some paper towel is required to fill it up completely, because the stop fitting will push some fluid out when you screw it in. After around half an hour the remain micro bubbles will come out and stays at behind the stop fitting, so you can remove them.
Awesome, look forward to seeing the full loop! By bleeding I meant emptying the system of water. I see people sometimes using those dedicated drain ports with a valve but not sure there's really space for something like that... For example:

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Awesome, look forward to seeing the full loop! By bleeding I meant emptying the system of water. I see people sometimes using those dedicated drain ports with a valve but not sure there's really space for something like that... For example:
Oh sorry, Ill try as soon as possible, bit I think if you turn the system upside down, the fillport can be a drainport aswell.

Reactions: bricemx and kosta