Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Hello guys! Today is the last day if you want to get a refund, from tomorrow I start to order all the parts for your cases. There can be delays in the shippings as I see, but I gonna keep you updated. Only the shipping and powdercoating can cause delays, but fingers crossed!

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Just to hype you guys a bit ?

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
I'm just praying I don't get number 13, although I passed my driving licence on a Friday 13... Mixed feelings intensify...

• Haha
Reactions: zzmadd

smik

Cable Smoosher
Mar 29, 2020
Just made an account to say this looks great :)
I was designing a similar case (without the distro plate... I'm not that ambitious) and decided to put it on hold after seeing this.
I'll keep an eye out for batch 2.

alauder

Trash Compacter
May 10, 2019
www.pcdesignfoundry.com
Hi All.

I'll be attempting to stream from my workshop all week as I make the distributors for you. 9AM to 1PM GMT Monday and Tuesday. Then 1PM to 5PM Wednesday to Friday.

This is the first time I have tried to stream so please bear with any issues I have. I will be running my router which will be my first priority to look after so if the video feed stops I'll get to it back up when I can.

My Youtube Channel

Last edited:

kosta

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 27, 2019
Sorry for slight off-topic - considering the available space in this case, any recommendations on (soft) tubing sizes? Looks like most people recommend 13mm OD for SFF cases, but this case will be a bit roomier. Would 16mm OD be a gamble? Would be good to know the fitting size tolerances, especially for GPU depending on how close it will be to the sidepanel.

EDIT: Thinking specifically about ZMT/Norprene and they don't appear to be common in sizes less than 16mm.

Last edited:
Reactions: bricemx

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Sorry for slight off-topic - considering the available space in this case, any recommendations on (soft) tubing sizes? Looks like most people recommend 13mm OD for SFF cases, but this case will be a bit roomier. Would 16mm OD be a gamble? Would be good to know the fitting size tolerances, especially for GPU depending on how close it will be to the sidepanel.

EDIT: Thinking specifically about ZMT/Norprene and they don't appear to be common in sizes less than 16mm.
Sure I think you can go with 16mm OD tubes. I gonna try a 16 OD hard tubing as I got the case.

Reactions: bricemx and kosta

gorthox

Cable Smoosher
Mar 25, 2020
This might have already been asked, but if this is a water cooling focused build, why have support for 3 slot graphics cards? is it an option because the space is already necessary for radiators to fit in?

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
Would 16mm OD be a gamble? Would be good to know the fitting size tolerances, especially for GPU depending on how close it will be to the sidepanel.
Sure I think you can go with 16mm OD tubes. I gonna try a 16 OD hard tubing as I got the case.
I specifically plan to use EK 10/16 ZMT.

This might have already been asked, but if this is a water cooling focused build, why have support for 3 slot graphics cards? is it an option because the space is already necessary for radiators to fit in?
Some people might only cool the CPU, or they might want to do dual GPU? Or some other bifurcation nonsense :)

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
Hey Dice, any news on the color samples? Also could you post a pic of the internal layout left and right? Need to plan my runs and drainport ?

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Hey Dice, any news on the color samples? Also could you post a pic of the internal layout left and right? Need to plan my runs and drainport ?
Hey! Its under painting as I know. It must have to arrive in the last weekend, so I hope it comes in these days. :(

Its the rough prototype (dont worry its messy and dirty, because I tested everything in this), but you can see the inner layout :