Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
Hey guys! The configurator is ready, with all the colors and variations in the webpage, where you can configure the case live. If you want, you can test it, maybe you will find some errors.

(maybe you will find some unexpected hungarian sentences, sorry for that.. ?)
Confirming the Distro Plate is for D5 pump in this version? I don't see a choice to select one or the other

Reactions: diceboii13

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
No I/O front panel option? May be only for extended versions.
These things are extra cost, after I got my offer from the manufacturer, I can talk. I want to include the riser cable in the package so need to be careful with the prices. Unfortunatelly I'm still waiting for the prices what I can calculate, but I'll share asap with you.

Reactions: bricemx and nikit

dKenGuru

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 2, 2019
dken.guru
Do you have measurements of central plate for Motherboard? I want check cutout for motherboard back side. I have Asrock AB350 itx and Sliger SM560 case. Case has huge cutout, but m.2 ssd on MB back side can't be install with radiator on it (or you need some force to put it under cutout edge).
Also I have Gigabyte X570 Aorus itx. There m.2 slot a little bit lower and no problem with radiator install.

I want check compability for m.2 ssd with radiator intall on MB back side with this case.

Reactions: diceboii13

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Do you have measurements of central plate for Motherboard? I want check cutout for motherboard back side. I have Asrock AB350 itx and Sliger SM560 case. Case has huge cutout, but m.2 ssd on MB back side can't be install with radiator on it (or you need some force to put it under cutout edge).
Also I have Gigabyte X570 Aorus itx. There m.2 slot a little bit lower and no problem with radiator install.

I want check compability for m.2 ssd with radiator intall on MB back side with this case.
I'll send you a pm.

Reactions: dKenGuru

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Seeing as the configurator is missing a TG-option for side panels, does that mean it's off the table?
It depends on the metal parts prices. The manufacturer said to this week so im waiting for it. TG is much more expensive than acrylic, so I dont want to go too hight with the prices. I think its possible, so if i get the prices I can say something. Till then, a watercooled build, and a distro test coming soon so stay there :p