You can adjust the expand on every type, except the covered ones. If you order with covered, you cant adjust unless you buy a new front for it, but if you chose uncovered you can adjust every config for your needs. The vented front is for aircooling configs, so you cant put other things then HDDs, SSDs or fans in the expands, and the small expand can cover that.It seems like the vented front panel is currently available only for the small expands? Would this be something that we could order with the large double expand, for example? Even if it doesn't cover top to bottom...
Thanks for the feedback!Some feedback:
Looking good, can't wait! Just have to decide between Lagune and Oxidian. Any idea if you'll have beauty shots of a blue case before we can order? Would love to see finished products side-by-side (as opposed to the black paint one).
- No options for small expand?
- I'm assuming that Large is 57mm and XL is 73?
- You can't select different expands for top and bottom. Might be better to have one selector for Top Expand and another for Bottom, so you can mix and match. This also eliminates the "double" expand buttons. You would have 8 buttons vs. the 7 you have now and it'd be cleaner.
- If I input my selection my price goes to 1 Euro (Large Double, Covered). Assuming prices aren't fully input yet.
- Graphics for 2-slot/3-slot and DDC/D5 selections don't change.
Yes thats some kind of a bug, that was perfect before.. I try to find out what causes that.Not the end of the world, but the configurator selections don't update the image on Safari 13.
I think you'd be better off greying out the options you don't want to manufacture or that aren't compatible (like small expand + distro) rather than having the UI the way it is.Its not about the webpage, its about the manufacturing process. I can simply add frontplates for every possible configuration, but manufacturing that many types of panels is kinda hard right now, so we must focus on the most used ones. The case can expand any ways, so if you need like a small expand at the bottom (for storage etc.) , you can just go for it. Its really little hole, and it bends to the design really well so you dont need to worry about it. The large expands is another animal... But yeah, will be easier for the buyer if he can chose top/bottom expands, seperatly. I think about that.
BASE DIMENSIONSWhat are the outer dimensions of the case? including and excluding things like feet, screws, etc?