Production Velka series cases for ultra compact and portable desktops

dc443

Average Stuffer
Jun 4, 2020
Hey, I received my Velka 7 (i think v2.1) with new pcie4 cable yesterday and I have it running now.

EVGA RTX 3080 XC3
5800X3D

Since I did not order the A6-A8Q yet (still tempted to get it) I am using it with the included HDMI extender cable.

I could only get 1024x768 for a while until I realized I can get up to 1920x1080 120hz only once I knock bitdepth down to 8 bit. I am also able to get 2560x1600 60hz. Those are the limits for 4:4:4 it seems. I am able to get 4:2:0 at 4k 120Hz, as well, so this is potentially workable until a solution is found for HDMI 2.1.

Edit: After a bit I was able to get 4k60 8-bit working after all. I swear I tried this before and it didn't work before! Hm. Surprisingly, 4:2:0 isn't really a problem even for text. Wonder whether this is some kind of LG TV magic.

Hey @oldmonk did you ever, or could you, do a test with that cable without a bend in it, without fully installing into the case (requiring lots of bending)? I guess you're testing with a cable that is known to work when used directly...

Actually the main reason I have right now that stops me from cutting a hole for the HDMI is that I don't want to compromise the structural integrity of the top panel since I've got the handle installed. The handle is great by the way. Super solid. Slightly hard to install though.

Anyway this HDMI 2.1 cable issue was expected. As for the overall experience building in the case and overall impression of the case, it is FANTASTIC. I have not built in many other modern ultra SFF cases (e.g. Formd T1) but the space optimization and overall design is mindblowingly good. Not a millimeter wasted anywhere. Really phenomenal design. While I have them fresh in mind, I can offer a few suggestions and notes on what I encountered. These are mainly nitpicks.

- The struts had several not-quite-fully-tapped M3 holes. They were stripping these included zinc screws to varying degrees. It's easy to tell because there is resistance and it clearly scrapes off the material, stripping the black surface finish of the screws. Pretty sure the struts are made of a nice strong stainless steel, so when theyre not completely tapped they gouge up the soft screws no matter how many screws you force into them to try to smooth them out. What I did to address this completely adequately was I happen to have an M3 tap handy and I just carefully went and tapped them, it didnt offer much resistance at all, so very little material was removed, and the screw holes became perfectly good after that. So I would suggest some sort of QA to make sure they get fully tapped (btw it ONLY affected the struts, and not all holes in the struts), and I would also suggest the use of steel or brass screws.

- While the overall unit is unbelievably solid, there is a little bit of flex in the middle. There is nothing really holding the front side of the motherboard tray in place. It is held in place from the back. So there is some flex there. I am not sure how best to deal with this though without ugly stuff like adding a visible screw on the right side panel, so this nitpick is maybe not actually actionable. Maybe some kind of standoff thing. There is a standoff with the 2.5" drive tray (also btw HOLY CRAP there's a way to fit a 2.5" drive in this case and I couldn't even do that with the ZX-1...) but it's not buttressed against anything.

- Relatedly due to the flex in the middle there is a tendency for the motherboard tray to kind of slide off the edge of the PSU. Not really a problem and once I assembled everything this is not a concern. It's a bit finicky because this happens during assembly. A possible fix is to add a slight bit of material to the tray and a small 90 degree bend and lip to push against the PSU instead of just the bare edge pushing against the PSU.

- Incredibly tight fit meant that when I went to plug the 8-pin CPU EPS power space was so tight that it was not going in *because the clip of the power plug needed to push into the PSU in order to clip onto its latch*!!! The workaround was to just apply pressure to the panel of the PSU there and force it in. Wasn't too bad. Boy what a tight fit. Another 0.2mm and I might've needed to loosen the mobo to attach that cable.

- Might be nice to have a ventilated front panel option because I think the GPU needs more help getting cooled 🥲 The hot air in that pocket of space has nowhere to go other than being mostly recycled.

I don't believe there exist any more drawbacks. A new version with direct GPU port accessibility would be welcome.

PCIe 4.0 x16 confirmed working with 3DMark bandwidth test.

I'm trying to devise a way to connect my Mellanox network card to the mobo backside M.2 slot. It's going to be a serious challenge to do so, and I'm certain (even though volume actually does exist inside the case... there is clearly no way to provide any sort of port for the fiber to go) I'll have to come up with some setup for that where it's dangling out of the case. It looks like I should be able to use one of the video output port holes to run a pcie ribbon cable through for this use case. Yes it's ugly, but i'll come up with something removable for when the machine is being transported.

I have had to deshroud the XC3 to make it fit. Havent noctua'd it up yet. Temps are high. Note the XC3 card's RGB light plug is impossible to remove because although it is (barely, with tools) accessible, there's no way to remove it because the heatsink blocks it. I ended up detaching the light module from the shroud and just leaving it inside the case buried in the PSU cable nest area.

Initially the GPU fans rubbed against the left side panel, even at their outermost mount position. The solution I used for this was to take i think they're 5mm M2 standoffs and screw them onto the 4 shroud mount posts on that XC3 card. This pushes on the side panel, it still stays flush, and it clears the fans by 1.5mm or so which is quite good. Basically, some light pressure is needed to make the GPU not sag out toward the panel due to internal PSU cable pressure.

When I noctua it up I'm sure the chromax rubber pads would do the same job as here.

Will want to make some sort of duct solution for the GPU cooling. GPU core and memory get quite hot. Will also look into copper shim stuff to replace the thermal pads. Yes, kind of asking for it running GDDR6X in something this small.

Using IS-60 Evo cooler with 120mm fan removed and noctua NF-A9x14 Chromax HS PWM as intake. Cinebench pegs to 90 pretty much instantly on the 5800X3D but that was also expected. I also didn't even do a proper clean paste application. I'm going to switch this out for AXP-90 Copper, and use liquid metal. That combo should yield a measurable improvement. Yeah I don't think I can even get a copper version of the AXP-90 47mm with a nickel-plated coldplate anymore. But I kind of don't care because this needs all the help it can get so I'm planning to go all out.

Adding 40mm fans in places (not sure where yet) seems like could help as well.

The IS-60 bends itself slightly by about 2mm because it doesn't quite clear the primary M.2 tower on my ASUS X570 Strix-I board. So my primary m.2 SSD is literally applying pressure on the HSF bending it upwards. This right side panel still fits on in the lowest position though!

Overall phenomenal case. I'm curious Michael if there is a revision of the case with direct GPU attachment would we be able to order just the panel component? I would probably do that even if it was $50. since it costs $50 to get that cable with redriver (and I worry that that product might not even work since we already have a report here that it does not work).

Last edited:

dc443

Average Stuffer
Jun 4, 2020
I just had a nice brainwave. Here's the idea:

A5-A6 HDMI 2.1 cable, both ends male.

Just run the thing straight through the hole and directly out to the TV. It just won't be as clean, probably just gotta tuck it in awkwardly somehow when going portable, but this is at least going to work, with no holes cut in the case for now. If I can find it on aliexpress I'm definitely ordering one.

Yep, should be the A5/A6 one on here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256803245781721.html

I'm getting a 40 or 50cm one, it's a bit longer than what's needed to use in my living room, but I hope it is still short enough to cram fully inside when in portable mode and still long enough to reasonably reach anything. I'm thinking some sort of cap plug that snaps on to the male hdmi firmly, with a flange that keeps it from going all the way inside and being irretrievable, would do the trick. But it has to be kind of custom and only insert into the slot since it cannot be too wide or it won't fit in the hole on the case...

Kinda funny though! 4k120 4:2:0 honestly looks pretty good and I'd be fine gaming on it, if it weren't for having to completely give up HDR.

Last edited:

Killinger

Average Stuffer
Jun 25, 2018
Are you sure that blower is optimal in this endgame class of configuration? I feel like you'd just be able to push more CFMs (and with less noise) if ductwork is placed to guide air out of the case and away from intake somehow with a regular air cooled card, so that it can vent hot air away along the full length of the card on *both sides*. Instead of only being able to exhaust out of a single side on the short side. The blower has less than a quarter of the available area. I'm sure the pressure and flow rate of the blower is higher but is it more than 4 times higher?
The issue is card fittment, nothing larger will physically fit inside the case. Keep in mind im talking Velka 5, not the 7 so i would need every available millimeter. The 3090 blower is far and away the best performance-to-size ratio card out there

With that said, its sort of a moot point as I decided to hold off a few months to see if a dual slot 4070, 4080 or better is announced.

VELKASE Michael

King of Cable Management
Original poster
VELKASE
Gold Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Overall phenomenal case. I'm curious Michael if there is a revision of the case with direct GPU attachment would we be able to order just the panel component? I would probably do that even if it was $50. since it costs $50 to get that cable with redriver (and I worry that that product might not even work since we already have a report here that it does not work).
A replacement frame that allows for direct GPU IO connection is unlikely to happen for rev 2 because the next revision's parts will not be backward compatible but I will revisit the idea later. The problem is that it could end up being more expensive than $50, possibly half the price (or more) of a new case with a more refined version of that feature.

oldmonk

Caliper Novice
Dec 26, 2018
Hey @oldmonk did you ever, or could you, do a test with that cable without a bend in it, without fully installing into the case (requiring lots of bending)? I guess you're testing with a cable that is known to work when used directly...
I did yeah, tested multiple HDMI 2.1 cables and the A8Q on both HDMI outputs on the GPU all while it was open, just parts lying on top of each other.
I'm 99% sure it was a defective unit since it should perform at least as well as the A8T, but it didn't and couldn't even output 4k@60Hz, so I wouldn't use my test case as a reason to buy or not buy the A8Q. Good luck, and yes, the A5-A6 seems like a good alternative.

I didn't mention this before but the A8Q is an extremely tight fit. The cable had to tuck in between a gap in my GPU heatsink.

Reactions: dc443

dc443

Average Stuffer
Jun 4, 2020
Thank you for the clarification. Yeah I ordered the A5-A6 and will use that. HDMI2.1 signaling needs all the help it can get so hopefully with that cable there'll be no headaches. Plus I'm going to have a second thing dangling out as well: hoping to set up a detachable FPC ribbon cable to use for the M.2 -> pcie3 x4 slot for the Mellanox card. Have a m.2 -> m.2 m-key extension cable that is like this and the detachability can def be handy in SFF scenarios (necessary in this case, plus the thinness of the cable also allow potential for passing through gaps that other cables cannot)

Actually been thinking for how to transition it into portable mode, I would maybe just push it back into the hole and use some kapton tape to attach it to the hole so it is flush but can still be fished out!

Too bad ADT Link does not make detachable cables on these extensions but it's a very unusual requirement.

Last edited:

fedder

Caliper Novice
Feb 8, 2020
Are you sure that blower is optimal in this endgame class of configuration? I feel like you'd just be able to push more CFMs (and with less noise) if ductwork is placed to guide air out of the case and away from intake somehow with a regular air cooled card, so that it can vent hot air away along the full length of the card on *both sides*. Instead of only being able to exhaust out of a single side on the short side. The blower has less than a quarter of the available area. I'm sure the pressure and flow rate of the blower is higher but is it more than 4 times higher?
Its not optimal. I can say a few probalems since I also have a 3090 Turbo. The Internal connectors leave very little room over the back IO and cover up the exhaust which increases temps and fan speeds a bit. The Silver GPU bracket also has a center piece to it that also covers up some of the venting reducing it by 20-30%.

Im running the gpu at 71%/250W power limit and some sort of undervolt either way and the fan still hits 70% like it would on full power. I think thats more a fan problem than cable clutter problem though.

Furmark Stress test 1080P:
GPU temps settle in at 71C Edge and 89C Hotspot. The problem as always is the Memory Junction Temps on the back of the card hitting 96C which isnt terrible. But concenring since the back of the motherboard is right there along with the PCI-E riser. Hopefully it wont melt.

Octane Bench 2020.1.5 Raytracing Renderer
More of the same 72C Edge 89C Hotspot 104C Memory junction Fanspeed 75%.

Basically runs the same as it did in my fullsized case.

I plan on modding the top panel so I can plug right in to the IO to stop and cable problems from arising and cutting the centerbar on the GPU bracket to free up airflow when I go in to do a deep clean and install new psu cables.

dc443

Average Stuffer
Jun 4, 2020
The Internal connectors leave very little room over the back IO and cover up the exhaust
Yes. I actually have evolved my Velka 7 build from 3080 XC3 to the 3080Ti FE I was able to obtain. I have it installed now in the 24mm offset positioning. That was a godsend to allow a single port Mellanox CX3 40Gbit to fit in the empty space the offset creates. Now the FE has a small blower component to the airflow design on the I/O side, and, yep, that area is pretty heavily blocked by these super-stiff ultra-low-profile male display headers and the whole area is extremely warm when the GPU is active. I'm contemplating shoving some kind of 40mm fan near there. Unclear if a 10mm thick one could be made to fit at all though, might want to go with external cooling assistance like I'm already planning.

Anyway my thought is that these headers would be much better off implemented with some kind of silicone wires, maybe individually shielded somehow, but separated out like the pcie4 riser is. Obviously a very niche use case so I'm not holding my breath that we'll ever see this happen. But clearly the weakest part of the case design that in every single other aspect I can offer nothing but effusive praise.

One thing we can do is run fewer of them. Since my workstation/battlestation 4+ monitor setup is an ATX rig I'm planning to run only two cables out of it, a P6A-P8Q DP 1.4 active extension and A5-A6 direct connect cable just dangling out and going straight from GPU to TV (both discussed above). Having only two of these extenders in place, and potentially maybe twisting them so they don't lie flat and block the airflow, should help reduce the blockage. The middle of the GPU bracket part of the case there also blocks the vent, though, which is awkward.

more a fan problem than cable clutter problem
Well cable clutter is just not something we can realistically afford in these cases. When I got my Velka 7 up and running in the second time that I fully assembled it, I actually also used two SATA power cables. And two 2.5" drives! I was using stock Corsair SF PSU cables and, yeah all of the space available in the vicinity of the PSU modular plugs was consumed. This area was packed full. This is the same area that will be used for flow-through GPU cooling and needs to be as clear as possible. I'm going to be running 17AWG Silicone non-sleeved power cables in my Velka 7 and I recommend the same. Probably we should try to give them a suitable length rather than minimum possible length, so they can be run along the corners of the case rather than flopping around in the middle, to further minimize obstruction.

Initial testing of the 3080Ti FE at stock (350W) showed some definite throttling happening after the chunky aluminum blocks on the cooler soaked up heat (I was actually impressed by this too). Once I do the repaste/putty (with coolmygpu.com copper ram shim as well) on it this should enable stability at stock power and then once my custom cables come in I would be able to close up the case again!

Still have to decide how to modify my 70mm fans to fit into the 69mm wide space there. But that's not going to be hard to figure out.

Furmark Stress test 1080P:
GPU temps settle in at 71C Edge and 89C Hotspot. The problem as always is the Memory Junction Temps on the back of the card hitting 96C which isnt terrible. But concenring since the back of the motherboard is right there along with the PCI-E riser. Hopefully it wont melt.
I'm impressed by this performance out of the 3090 turbo cooler. It's definitely holding its own there. You may be able to get a little further by optimizing the thermal contacts. Cooling the front better will also reduce temps on the back side memory. Depends on the construction of the riser cable but silicone definitely wouldn't have a problem at these temps. Adhesive, though, might, if you're using the old style one. I kept shitting on the old style one but at least that one isn't as easy to actually break. I already ripped a small hole in one of the ribbon sections of my pcie4 riser! Got to be really careful with that one because all the wires are loose and the ribbons house really thin wires. Repaired with Kapton tape. Show must go on.
modding the top panel
Yes opening up the top is definitely something to consider. I would do it if the handle wasn't so amazing. I might still do it. But I think all of the other improvements I am planning to make combined will actually allow me to avoid doing this! you probably need it more than me since you have an actual blower card.

What will you do about the GPU bracket part of the case? The piece you screw your GPU mounting bracket to. The middle bar on this thing is probably blocking your blower vent. Just like it does on my FE's mini blower vent.

dc443

Average Stuffer
Jun 4, 2020
@VELKASE Michael Do you have plans for a 3 slot version of Velka 7? Now that it seems like we know the 4090 FE is 61mm thick and the same dimensions as 3090 FE.

- Cannot allow taking a few mm from the CPU side to allocate to the extra slot width, because CPU side height is limited by SFX PSU thickness
- SFX PSU is preferred over Flex ATX for high powered GPUs, because the SFX PSU allows for that 2.5"-drive-sized space where the drive mount panel can be removed to implement a flow-through-cooling wind tunnel there in combo with the GPU offset mod
- Suggest adding more holes and an optional mounting bracket to enable native support of GPU offset mod
- Ah hmm it seems like (significantly) more case height will be required for this. Hmmmmmm so we're probably blowing well past 7L at that point. Hmmmmmm still could be worthwhile...

Hence a new size (Velka 9? hehe) expanding the width of the case by one more PCIe slot thickness to house a 90FE card size, so that users can step up to many more 3090 AIB choices as well as 3090 FE and (critically) 4090 FE cards. I'm sure there will be dual slot sized AIB "4070"s, but those are a bit pointless when you can get the same performance (and way better productivity via more memory bw) out of a 3080Ti FE like I've already got set up in my Velka 7.

VELKASE Michael

King of Cable Management
Original poster
VELKASE
Gold Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
@VELKASE Michael Do you have plans for a 3 slot version of Velka 7? Now that it seems like we know the 4090 FE is 61mm thick and the same dimensions as 3090 FE.

- Cannot allow taking a few mm from the CPU side to allocate to the extra slot width, because CPU side height is limited by SFX PSU thickness
- SFX PSU is preferred over Flex ATX for high powered GPUs, because the SFX PSU allows for that 2.5"-drive-sized space where the drive mount panel can be removed to implement a flow-through-cooling wind tunnel there in combo with the GPU offset mod
- Suggest adding more holes and an optional mounting bracket to enable native support of GPU offset mod
- Ah hmm it seems like (significantly) more case height will be required for this. Hmmmmmm so we're probably blowing well past 7L at that point. Hmmmmmm still could be worthwhile...

Hence a new size (Velka 9? hehe) expanding the width of the case by one more PCIe slot thickness to house a 90FE card size, so that users can step up to many more 3090 AIB choices as well as 3090 FE and (critically) 4090 FE cards. I'm sure there will be dual slot sized AIB "4070"s, but those are a bit pointless when you can get the same performance (and way better productivity via more memory bw) out of a 3080Ti FE like I've already got set up in my Velka 7.
There are no plans for larger cases in this "sandwhich-like layout" lineup but I am working on a slim console style case for larger cards. After that, there may also be a riserless case for larger cards.

This is/was the starting point for the slim case. The final version will be different and support larger cards.

nightshift

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 23, 2020
Anyone tried populating the rear M.2 slot on a mobo inside the Velka 3?
Does it hurt the riser cable and cause high M.2 and possibly gpu temps or... is it ok?

dc443

Average Stuffer
Jun 4, 2020
Anyone tried populating the rear M.2 slot on a mobo inside the Velka 3?
Does it hurt the riser cable and cause high M.2 and possibly gpu temps or... is it ok?
I run a M.2 extender or M.2 to PCIe slot riser. There is plenty of space (a rare thing in this case) to route a flat cable out from under the mobo/GPU.

I would not run a hot NVMe device back there since you probably have a GPU whose backside is pretty warm directly above it, and very little airflow in the area. It will throttle a lot.

KidWeaBoo

Average Stuffer
Dec 12, 2018
I'm thinking of getting either an EVGA XC3 3090 or a 3080Ti FE. They are currently selling for about $100 difference from private sellers. I much prefer the nicer look of the FE and not having to deshroud it to fit. But the extra RAM from the 3090 would be nice for generating AI images. Anyone have any experience or recommendations with either?

Verismo

Efficiency Noob
Jul 15, 2019
Yes. I actually have evolved my Velka 7 build from 3080 XC3 to the 3080Ti FE I was able to obtain. I have it installed now in the 24mm offset positioning. That was a godsend to allow a single port Mellanox CX3 40Gbit to fit in the empty space the offset creates. Now the FE has a small blower component to the airflow design on the I/O side, and, yep, that area is pretty heavily blocked by these super-stiff ultra-low-profile male display headers and the whole area is extremely warm when the GPU is active. I'm contemplating shoving some kind of 40mm fan near there. Unclear if a 10mm thick one could be made to fit at all though, might want to go with external cooling assistance like I'm already planning.

Anyway my thought is that these headers would be much better off implemented with some kind of silicone wires, maybe individually shielded somehow, but separated out like the pcie4 riser is. Obviously a very niche use case so I'm not holding my breath that we'll ever see this happen. But clearly the weakest part of the case design that in every single other aspect I can offer nothing but effusive praise.

One thing we can do is run fewer of them. Since my workstation/battlestation 4+ monitor setup is an ATX rig I'm planning to run only two cables out of it, a P6A-P8Q DP 1.4 active extension and A5-A6 direct connect cable just dangling out and going straight from GPU to TV (both discussed above). Having only two of these extenders in place, and potentially maybe twisting them so they don't lie flat and block the airflow, should help reduce the blockage. The middle of the GPU bracket part of the case there also blocks the vent, though, which is awkward.

Well cable clutter is just not something we can realistically afford in these cases. When I got my Velka 7 up and running in the second time that I fully assembled it, I actually also used two SATA power cables. And two 2.5" drives! I was using stock Corsair SF PSU cables and, yeah all of the space available in the vicinity of the PSU modular plugs was consumed. This area was packed full. This is the same area that will be used for flow-through GPU cooling and needs to be as clear as possible. I'm going to be running 17AWG Silicone non-sleeved power cables in my Velka 7 and I recommend the same. Probably we should try to give them a suitable length rather than minimum possible length, so they can be run along the corners of the case rather than flopping around in the middle, to further minimize obstruction.

Initial testing of the 3080Ti FE at stock (350W) showed some definite throttling happening after the chunky aluminum blocks on the cooler soaked up heat (I was actually impressed by this too). Once I do the repaste/putty (with coolmygpu.com copper ram shim as well) on it this should enable stability at stock power and then once my custom cables come in I would be able to close up the case again!

Still have to decide how to modify my 70mm fans to fit into the 69mm wide space there. But that's not going to be hard to figure out.

I'm impressed by this performance out of the 3090 turbo cooler. It's definitely holding its own there. You may be able to get a little further by optimizing the thermal contacts. Cooling the front better will also reduce temps on the back side memory. Depends on the construction of the riser cable but silicone definitely wouldn't have a problem at these temps. Adhesive, though, might, if you're using the old style one. I kept shitting on the old style one but at least that one isn't as easy to actually break. I already ripped a small hole in one of the ribbon sections of my pcie4 riser! Got to be really careful with that one because all the wires are loose and the ribbons house really thin wires. Repaired with Kapton tape. Show must go on.

Yes opening up the top is definitely something to consider. I would do it if the handle wasn't so amazing. I might still do it. But I think all of the other improvements I am planning to make combined will actually allow me to avoid doing this! you probably need it more than me since you have an actual blower card.

What will you do about the GPU bracket part of the case? The piece you screw your GPU mounting bracket to. The middle bar on this thing is probably blocking your blower vent. Just like it does on my FE's mini blower vent.
I know this is from a while back, but how does your 3080ti FE run now? I'm thinking of getting the 3070ti FE, but it also has the same fan design. It looks like you were having heat issues? I'm not really heavy into modding anything so if it required doing unfamiliar work like opening up the GPU, then I may need to get something else.

VELKASE Michael

King of Cable Management
Original poster
VELKASE
Gold Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
I see theres an update coming for the Velka 5, any previews as to what will change?
It will be possible to use a direct GPU output without the use of internal extension cables and all parts will be treated with a different powdercoat. This applies to the other cases and the rest of the changes will be detailed closer to release.

nightshift

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 23, 2020
I love my Velka 3 and this is the only case is what I'm looking forward to (and the new iteration of the Dan A4 SFX far-far ahead).
While gpu's are getting bigger and bigger, ITX gpu's are still around and with such wonders of technology like the A2000 or how competent a Radeon 6600 still is while being severely power limited, this genre remain to be just as interesting as ever.

All I care is to still be able to use my Enhance 766b VK.
38mm cooling clearance is kinda enough as I've yet to see noticable difference between that and 48mm (and the L9 coolers still remain my favourite).\
Ther could be a few mm space near the front panel for easier cabling - raising the size from the current 3.9L to 4L is enough.

Alternatively... if there would be a way to route them on each corner somehow, there could be space for two slim 80mm fans to push air out, as with a horizontally finned gpu the front can be hot to the touch when the system is at load. Just an idea not a necessity, as that thick 5mm plate is great.

crackerlegs

Trash Compacter
Sep 19, 2020
There are no plans for larger cases in this "sandwhich-like layout" lineup but I am working on a slim console style case for larger cards. After that, there may also be a riserless case for larger cards.

This is/was the starting point for the slim case. The final version will be different and support larger cards.

Questions:

1. Will the riserless case be a tower case like the Hyte Revolt 3?
2. Are you going sub 10L or Sub 20L?
3. ETA 2023 or >2023?

You have some awesome cases and I still want a Velka at some point :D

Reactions: VELKASE Michael