Production SFFtime presents: N-ATX V2 - 15L evolution of console case that supports ATX size parts

Shelby

Cable Smoosher
Aug 16, 2022
Hi @riba2233 ,
Could you please specify the "inverted layout option"?

Does that mean, we can flip the case, so the MoBo IO-Shield is on the right side?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Hi @riba2233 ,
Could you please specify the "inverted layout option"?

Does that mean, we can flip the case, so the MoBo IO-Shield is on the right side?

You can flip it so that the gpu is on the top and psu at the bottom. Eg you can attach the stand to top or bottom side of the case. This is useful if you want the case on the left side of the table or if you use 120mm aio and want the pump to be below the rad.

BTW site and manual are up!

Manual:

Pictures are coming soon!

htowngator

Cable Smoosher
Jun 22, 2022
2am my time... Will I be able to order this when I get up in the morning or should I be setting my clock? First time buying SFFtime and looking forward to it.

Ratto

Efficiency Noob
Oct 16, 2022
Hi @riba2233,
I have a Noctua Edition GPU which is about 4.3 slots (87 mm) thick
Will it fit N-ATX V2? (using ITX board)

Also may I have the dimension and weight of shipping package of both N-ATX & P-ATX?

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
Hi @riba2233,

Also may I have the dimension and weight of shipping package of both N-ATX & P-ATX?
Asus trends to have gigantic GPU..:)
Well I would say no, even with Mini ITX MB. But I will let @riba2233 to answer.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
2am my time... Will I be able to order this when I get up in the morning or should I be setting my clock? First time buying SFFtime and looking forward to it.

That is really hard to say tbh! But even if you don't I will split this into two batches so you will have another chance.

Hi @riba2233,

Unfortunately it wont fit since it is over 4 slots. It is just a monstrosity and I don't know what were they thinking, definitely not SFF friendly.

Shipping weight for P-ATX V3 is 3.1kg, for N-ATX V2 it will be a bit more, probably 3.4kg, I will have to check. Don't have dimensions on hands now, sorry

Asus trends to have gigantic GPU..:)
Well I would say no, even with Mini ITX MB. But I will let @riba2233 to answer.
correct ;)

htowngator

Cable Smoosher
Jun 22, 2022
Thanks, much appreciated. When I asked about my GPU they said I might need low profile connectors. Can you give an example?

harryshuman

Trash Compacter
Jan 30, 2022
Seeing how they got sold out in 30 minutes, when would the 3rd batch or V3 be coming?

Living in Canada it's problematic ordering at 9am CET.

YeahImSpeedy

Efficiency Noob
Oct 20, 2022
Whoops look like I got the time zone wrong (I'm on CST, not CET lol). Looking forward to the next drop!

@riba2233 If anyone cancels their order and another becomes available, is there any way we could pick that order up?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
What length does the riser have, so that i can look for a Gen 4?

8 or 10 cm should be fine. Just take care of the riser type or orientation, there is a picture in the listing.

Seeing how they got sold out in 30 minutes, when would the 3rd batch or V3 be coming?

Living in Canada it's problematic ordering at 9am CET.
Next batch will be at later time so don't worry!

Thank you a lot :)

Whoops look like I got the time zone wrong (I'm on CST, not CET lol). Looking forward to the next drop!

@riba2233 If anyone cancels their order and another becomes available, is there any way we could pick that order up?

Haha don't worry!

Yes there is, and I will do that in the next 20-30 minutes so try to catch it ;)