Production SFFtime presents: N-ATX - 14 L case with ATX mbo and psu, 4-slot gpu and 360mm rad support!

duynguyenle

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 20, 2019
Nice review. Lots of uninformed comments on the video though, about the price point, none of them really considering the fact that you're a one man show who sources manufacturing locally and does not have the benefit of large volume production, higher advertising budget + lower cost manufacturing benefits of being a large manufacturer :(

riba2233

SFF Guru
Original poster
SFF Time
Bronze Supporter
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Nice review. Lots of uninformed comments on the video though, about the price point, none of them really considering the fact that you're a one man show who sources manufacturing locally and does not have the benefit of large volume production, higher advertising budget + lower cost manufacturing benefits of being a large manufacturer :(

Thanks and I agree, it is fascinating how many of them don't understand some basic concepts such as low scale manufacturing and how it differs from making millions of cases with dies and stamping. I really like those "it should be max 70$" comments, I assume they would like shipping and riser included in that price 😅

Also misconceptions about steel vs. aluminum prices, classic.

Reactions: thelaughingman