Completed SFFtime presents: N-ATX - 14 L case with ATX mbo and psu, 4-slot gpu and 360mm rad support!

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Ordered the case in black , How many order have you got riba ? @riba2233

We sold out this first small batch, maybe there'll be a couple of b-stock units :) Thank you guys!

Paypal is not used in the country I live in. However, I can easily shop from international companies that offer different payment options like Sliger,Ncases,Salvostudios,Nouvolo,Sfflab etc... I cannot understand the companies whose payment option is only paypal.

I am really sorry about this, but here is the deal. Your country is f-up in a way that it doesn't accept pp, and my country is f-up in a way that accepting cards as a payment option imposes some extra regulation and expense on my side, and it is really not viable for us since we are a small company. So yeah, it is not really fair to say that you do not understand that, because I could also say that I do not understand a country that blocks using paypal.

Hay, just to say ordered one in black, super excited! Any idea when the kit to use the top PCIe option will be available?

Thanks :) Upper GPU mount will come soon, after I ship the cases. I cannot ship them together unfortunately.

Last edited:

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
will this be included as standard in future batches?

It won't be since it includes shorter riser that costs 20 USD by itself, not many people will use that layout and it would push shipping weight over 5kg and into next price level.

Well keep us updated for when the upper HPU bracket becomes available :-)

Sure will :) I already have all the parts for it on hand.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
It won't be since it includes shorter riser that costs 20 USD by itself, not many people will use that layout and it would push shipping weight over 5kg and into next price level.
hmm that sucks! the next shipping tier is almost half the price of the case... 😱 have you ever thought about abit more premium 'alumnium' version just to keep the weight down? it's like shipping is the biggest obstacle to getting your case

Last edited:

Raivo

Cable Smoosher
Sep 29, 2020
Just popped to say that shipping mail has "Your P-ATX V2 case is on the way to you." while shipped item is N-ATX. I take this is a typo 😉

Had alarm and f5 rdy for this.

Reactions: riba2233

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Just popped to say that shipping mail has "Your P-ATX V2 case is on the way to you." while shipped item is N-ATX. I take this is a typo 😉

Had alarm and f5 rdy for this.
Of course it is a typo :) I apologize, I need to fix that.

Thank you a lot for ordering!

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
hmm that sucks! the next shipping tier is almost half the price of the case... 😱 have you ever thought about a bit more premium 'alumnium' version just to keep the weight down? it's like shipping is the biggest obstacle to getting your case

Next shipping tier is actually like 20-25 USD more (that is the shipping cost when you order two cases, so you pay less for shipping per case). But yeah, I already did some changes to save the weight compared to P-ATX, I made the front/top mask out of aluminum, and I will probably make a stand out of aluminum for the next batches.

True, but the problem is that the lower shipping tier is only up to 2kg and that is not possible to hit with this design.

Ickonus

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 19, 2021
Hi riba,
sadly I missed the sell, any idea when the n-atx will be in the shop again and ready for order?
many thanks

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
True, but the problem is that the lower shipping tier is only up to 2kg and that is not possible to hit with this design.
I meant using more alumnium to keep the case + upper GPU bracket in the 5kg shipping tier 😂 IMO buying the case without it is kinda incomplete, yet buying both shipping would be 100 USD already without additional proxy fees

Reactions: DrHudacris

saro_95

What's an ITX?
New User
May 19, 2021
Hi riba,
sadly I missed the sell, any idea when the n-atx will be in the shop again and ready for order?
many thanks

Same here, I missed the restock and wanted to know when n-atx would be back too.( love the design btw, joined the forum just to ask too)

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Hi riba,
many thanks
Same here, I missed the restock and wanted to know when n-atx would be back too.( love the design btw, joined the forum just to ask too)

If you are interested I have some B-stock units, so you can PM me if you'd like something like that. Next batch should be ready in 3-5 weeks.

I meant using more alumnium to keep the case + upper GPU bracket in the 5kg shipping tier 😂 IMO buying the case without it is kinda incomplete, yet buying both shipping would be 100 USD already without additional proxy fees

Ok I get it, but even if I get the weight low enough I still do not plan on including upper gpu bracket with riser, it would make case 30-40 USD more expensive (riser itself is at least 20USD and without it the upper mount doesn't make sense) and it would benefit only a very small amount of customers.

Reactions: thelaughingman

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Ok I get it, but even if I get the weight low enough I still do not plan on including upper gpu bracket with riser, it would make case 30-40 USD more expensive (riser itself is at least 20USD and without it the upper mount doesn't make sense) and it would benefit only a very small amount of customers.
haha you missed my point again, or I wasn't making it very clear. paying extra for the upper gpu bracket is fine by me, but then paying another 30 usd because of the next shipping tier is just a big hurt

Reactions: riba2233

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
haha you missed my point again, or I wasn't making it very clear. paying extra for the upper gpu bracket is fine by me, but then paying another 30 usd because of the next shipping tier is just a big hurt

Aha ok lol, I will take a different approach to it don't worry. Cases will be always shipped by themselves so they stay in lower tier, and accessory will be shipped separately with shipping cost included (it is the same for the whole world, that is the case with recommended letter).

Retrias

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 28, 2018
Now that my N ATX is soon to be here , hey riba could I ask about the pcie riser ? Do I have to do anything ? Like toggling the pcie 3.0 compatbility in the bios and what not , or is it just plug and play and running on pcie 3.0 speed

trypt

Efficiency Noob
May 11, 2021
27mm. 4790k is extremely easy to cool, so I wouldn't bother with aio's.
So it should be possible to install the Hydro Series™ H60 with a rad thickness of exactly 27mm and a 15mm fan for example NF-A12x15 (Chromax)?

would the positioning of the aio be bad in the n-atx? i read that the aio should always be at least at the same height as the cpu..

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Now that my N ATX is soon to be here , hey riba could I ask about the pcie riser ? Do I have to do anything ? Like toggling the pcie 3.0 compatbility in the bios and what not , or is it just plug and play and running on pcie 3.0 speed

If your cpu, motherboard and gpu support gen4, you will have to set it manually to gen3 in bios. If any of those components doesn't support gen4, you don't have to do anything.

So it should be possible to install the Hydro Series™ H60 with a rad thickness of exactly 27mm and a 15mm fan for example NF-A12x15 (Chromax)?

would the positioning of the aio be bad in the n-atx? i read that the aio should always be at least at the same height as the cpu..

Yes, that is right.

Second part, it depends, quality aios shouldn't have issues since they should be full of water. I used mine (asus ryuo 120 with asetek pump, I always recommend aios with asetek pump) for a long time and never had issues. You can also choose aio that doesn't have pump in the cpu block.

Retrias

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 28, 2018
If your cpu, motherboard and gpu support gen4, you will have to set it manually to gen3 in bios. If any of those components doesn't support gen4, you don't have to do anything.
Ok, I will have to preset it then , I am using the red devil 6900xt and an x570 motherboard so it is gen 4

Would you be selling pcie gen 4 riser at any point of time ?

Last edited: