Completed SFFtime presents: N-ATX - 14 L case with ATX mbo and psu, 4-slot gpu and 360mm rad support!

Retrias

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 28, 2018
Thanks for the answer ! I never seen the one from reeven , going through the list made me glad that I got the big shuriken and paired it with a noctua a12x25, my only other option is the ID cooling IS50 max and the IS60 evo, the other cooler seems to be either incompatible with the a12x25 or would be too high for the N ATX , and with my rather bad experience with idcooling screws, i dont think I will be picking an IS50MAX or another IS60 evo

Time to wait for even bigger SFX/SFX L psu for the next component change then

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Not mine but awesome pics against the Ghost S1. Should help spread the word!

remember this guy? turns out the N-ATX is too big for him thus he's downsizing to the P-ATX v2.

guess where that N-ATX is heading to? oh yeah, it's coming to me! he's such an awesome dude and we got everything sorted out within a day and got it shipped before Friday closing. now just 2-3 week of waiting and there will be the very first SFFtime case in Vietnam, 1 of 1, numero uno! 😎

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
remember this guy? turns out the N-ATX is too big for him thus he's downsizing to the P-ATX v2.

guess where that N-ATX is heading to? oh yeah, it's coming to me! he's such an awesome dude and we got everything sorted out within a day and got it shipped before Friday closing. now just 2-3 week of waiting and there will be the very first SFFtime case in Vietnam, 1 of 1, numero uno! 😎

Oh that is really cool! congrats on the deal :)

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
News - upper gpu bracket is available now! Shipping is included in the price:

Reactions: thelaughingman

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
News - upper gpu bracket is available now! Shipping is included in the price:

I recognize the left piece and the PCB riser, what is the 3rd piece (the one to the right of the PBC riser) for?

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
It is for mounting the SFX psu in the lower position, in front of the ATX motherboard. You can see the application in the manual :)
just realise the Upper GPU kit has free shipping to Singapore, any chance Vietnam makes the list for kit ONLY since it is much smaller / lighter package than the case itself?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
hi riba, i missed the latest batch of n-atx :( but intending to get the next one. any dates on when you're taking order for the next batch?

Hi, thank you! Somewhere in first half of July, still not sure about the exact date.

just realise the Upper GPU kit has free shipping to Singapore, any chance Vietnam makes the list for kit ONLY since it is much smaller / lighter package than the case itself?

Sorry, Vietnam is not on the list even for small packages! Very sad about that, but nothing I can do unfortunately.

"samo pismovne pošiljke" means only letters which are limited to 2kg (basically anything up to 2kg, can even be a box)

• Sad
Reactions: thelaughingman

Enter Plasma

Caliper Novice
Enter Plasma
Sep 24, 2018
Amazing case, no words. Can't wait to get started with the watercooling.