Completed SFFtime presents: N-ATX - 14 L case with ATX mbo and psu, 4-slot gpu and 360mm rad support!

Magic35

Chassis Packer
Jan 27, 2021
I don't know if it's *technically* better, per-se, but I have a Scythe Shuriken 2 that I keep around for when I run temporary test builds, and it's pretty decent for the size/cost. 58mm tall and does not overhang the RAM slots. If you're space-limited, it's a pretty neat little cooler (not to be confused with Scythe Big Shuriken 2, which is much bigger)
I knew about the Big Shuriken 2, but not about the regular one. It seems to be way better for my configuration (only planned on using one fan on the EVO). Thanks alot for the recommendation, definitely getting that one.

trypt

Efficiency Noob
May 11, 2021
I'm very interested in buying this to give my old build a facelift. Will these components work?

MSI Geforce GTX 980 - 279mm
Seasonic g-750 modular 80+ Gold - 160mm
MSI Gaming 5 ATX mobo
G.Skill TridentX 16GB - 39mm

And I wanted to buy ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 (277 mm x 120 mm x 38 mm) for AIO but now I found out that the N-atx is actually releasing and now idk if these parts in combination work. If they dont, is there a AIO that would fit?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
I'm very interested in buying this to give my old build a facelift. Will these components work?

MSI Geforce GTX 980 - 279mm
Seasonic g-750 modular 80+ Gold - 160mm
MSI Gaming 5 ATX mobo
G.Skill TridentX 16GB - 39mm

And I wanted to buy ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 (277 mm x 120 mm x 38 mm) for AIO but now I found out that the N-atx is actually releasing and now idk if these parts in combination work. If they dont, is there a AIO that would fit?

Yeah they look fine, but if you want to go with aio your only option is 120mm aio (standard rad, liquid freezer is too thick) with 15mm fan, or you can grab a low profile air cooler up to 79mm. If you'd like I can give you a list of biggest air coolers that would fit. What cpu do you have?

starvegal

Cable Smoosher
Apr 17, 2021
Didn't want to comment until I'd successfully placed my order...

But now I have! I can now order the low-profile cooler (and a white RGB fan) and I'll be all ready to make the move once the case arrives. My hopes for the 3090 fell through yesterday, but I think I'll manage with my 3080. 😈 And I'll see about the custom cables depending on how hard it is to manage my current cables/how bad the black cables look in the white case. Overall very excited!

Any idea what shipping time should be like to the east coast of the US?

Reactions: riba2233

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Here you go, the page is up! 😊

Didn't want to comment until I'd successfully placed my order...

But now I have! I can now order the low-profile cooler (and a white RGB fan) and I'll be all ready to make the move once the case arrives. My hopes for the 3090 fell through yesterday, but I think I'll manage with my 3080. 😈 And I'll see about the custom cables depending on how hard it is to manage my current cables/how bad the black cables look in the white case. Overall very excited!

Any idea what shipping time should be like to the east coast of the US?

We use EMS for USA now, so it should be 7-14 days until you get it :)

• Love
Reactions: starvegal

psleda

Efficiency Noob
Feb 28, 2018
Paypal is not used in the country I live in. However, I can easily shop from international companies that offer different payment options like Sliger,Ncases,Salvostudios,Nouvolo,Sfflab etc... I cannot understand the companies whose payment option is only paypal.

Fancheezii

Efficiency Noob
Mar 5, 2021
Hay, just to say ordered one in black, super excited! Any idea when the kit to use the top PCIe option will be available?

Retrias

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 28, 2018
Black just gone OOS. IIRC you're also from SEA and need to proxy the case right? Which solution did you settle on?

maybe like 10 batches from now haha
Yeah I am from indonesia, I settled for a singaporean proxy, I have a contact there that I used to use deliver keyboards and other high tax item to indonesia, its quite a bit cheaper even if I chose to dhl it from there instead directly (prolly has something to do with shipping zones )

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Yeah I am from indonesia, I settled for a singaporean proxy, I have a contact there that I used to use deliver keyboards and other high tax item to indonesia, its quite a bit cheaper even if I chose to dhl it from there instead directly (prolly has something to do with shipping zones )
thanks! guess I'm going the Singapore route too. My friend has been proxying Drop's keyboard stuff for me for years! Did you get the black or white?

xKannibale

Average Stuffer
Feb 5, 2020
Unfortunate, they wen't OOS so fast. Been looking forward to this case since I bought the original P-ATX over a year ago. Hopefully, more batches will come soon.

xKannibale

Average Stuffer
Feb 5, 2020
Unfortunate, they wen't OOS so fast. Been looking forward to this case since I bought the original P-ATX over a year ago. Hopefully, more batches will come soon.