Completed SFFtime presents: N-ATX - 14 L case with ATX mbo and psu, 4-slot gpu and 360mm rad support!

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Then I need switch to SFX PSU, thanks for the help!!

Another thing, the N-ATX release its on february 21 too?

You're welcome, tell me if you need anything else!

On 21.2. we will open new wave of pre-orders for P-ATX, but we still don't have the exact launch date for N-ATX since we won't have any pre-orders for it, it will just drop and be ready to ship. So we will know the date when we are in the late production phase. I will of course update you guys on the forum.

Thanks for your quick answer

Np :)

Reactions: thelaughingman

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
I just reviewed a riser mod on my CL530 that should be also very useful for N-ATX users :

No more RTX 3090 FE thermal bottlenecking, better CPU thermals...very impressive results for a simple modn more details here
https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/sliger-cl530-tame-rtx-3090-fe-build-log.16125/post-239381

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Its indonesia, if there isnt until the release date , I should get a proxy ready

I'm in Vietnam, doesn't look like there's any SEA countries.

Yeah sorry but both are not possible at the moment.. SEA and AUS/NZ are hit most as far as I can see, even Africa is better. I can only ship via DHL to those countries but that is 120-130 USD option.

• Sad
Reactions: thelaughingman

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Reactions: MarcParis

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Yeah sorry but both are not possible at the moment.. SEA and AUS/NZ are hit most as far as I can see, even Africa is better. I can only ship via DHL to those countries but that is 120-130 USD option.
that's too bad. guess I'll stick to Lian-li OEM cases and Chinese taobao cases then. best of luck!

EDIT: for future maybe make the case flat-packable?

Last edited:

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
that's too bad. guess I'll stick to Lian-li OEM cases and Chinese taobao cases then. best of luck!

EDIT: for future maybe make the case flat-packable?

Yeah I know, I'm sorry, but it has been like this for some time so I'm not very optimistic about it changing soon. Maybe you have someone in some oh the neighboring countries such as Singapore?

I was considering flat pack but it is not possible with this kind of constructions, and even if it was case is already very thin so it wouldn't make much difference, and the weight would still be the problem.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Maybe you have someone in some oh the neighboring countries such as Singapore?
not worth it making it from 1 forever to 2 forever to get to me plus additional shipping costs. With all that time and money I can get a custom case made locally

the weight would still be the problem.
yeah I figured, the case is now close to 5lbs or 5kg?

Last edited:

Vir

Average Stuffer
Apr 26, 2020
Haven't read the rest of the thread so I don't know if it's been mentioned - but if support is added for a HDPlex or G-Unique mount in front of the motherboard, you could probably fit another radiator vertically. Sorry for unsolicited advice. Cramming is a hobby I take too seriously.

Retrias

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 28, 2018
I am... actually considering to just pick dhl, if its an option and I cant get it shipped to singapore. Sliger shipping rate for an atx option to here is along that line as well, and here fedex is MUCH MUCH worse than DHL in term of fees

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
not worth it making it from 1 forever to 2 forever to get to me plus additional shipping costs. With all that time and money I can get a custom case made locally

yeah I figured, the case is now close to 5lbs or 5kg?

N-ATX will have the same weight as P-ATX, maybe a bit extra because of the larger box. I made it this way so they bot stay below 5kg shipping weigth. Cases themselves are around 3.6 kg.

Haven't read the rest of the thread so I don't know if it's been mentioned - but if support is added for a HDPlex or G-Unique mount in front of the motherboard, you could probably fit another radiator vertically. Sorry for unsolicited advice. Cramming is a hobby I take too seriously.

Haha np, I always like to hear all ideas. To me it kind of loses the point because if you are limited to DC supply with let's say 400w, then you really don't need large radiators or any at all, but you can always drill a hole or two to fit it that way.

I am... actually considering to just pick dhl, if its an option and I cant get it shipped to singapore. Sliger shipping rate for an atx option to here is along that line as well, and here fedex is MUCH MUCH worse than DHL in term of fees

DHL is the best choice out of all couriers available to me, they charge the least, easy to work with and deliver fast.