Stalled [Pictures of Prototype] Densium APU, 3L, HDPLEX 250, 47mm cooler, Hardwood frontpanel

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Something a bit like that we had in mind, but the contract manufacturer has a different idea which I don't favour particularly. This may take some time to try and steer them in the right and fair path.
yeah it will always depend on the manufacturer who actually holds the physical stock. keep up the good work, it is desperately appreciated by all of us!

Overtek

Airflow Optimizer
OVERTEK
Gold Supporter
May 22, 2017
www.overtek.co.uk
So
yeah it will always depend on the manufacturer who actually holds the physical stock. keep up the good work, it is desperately appreciated by all of us!
What I can do in this situation is finite.

So let me start here by simply getting a list of who's out of pocket and not received an APU. I'll do this till the end of this week, 19th November. Then follow up with individual contact.

I know some will miss out which is unfortunate, but I can only do so much to put the mess left behind right to some degree. Do have to move forward from it.

The list:

thelaughingman

buin

Wiseblood

heat

dojistar

kanxkeri

Bear

GucksTV

gensa

greycap2k

M.T

jcsato

basil

beigeforest

0verflow

Francoise

Marbolite

Last edited:

buin

What's an ITX?
New User
Jan 2, 2021
So

What I can do in this situation is finite.

So let me start here by simply getting a list of who's out of pocket and not received an APU. I'll do this till the end of this week, 19th November. Then follow up with individual contact.

I know some will miss out which is unfortunate, but I can only do so much to put the mess left behind right to some degree. Do have to move forward from it.

1. Thelaughingman
I have an order

jcsato

Cable Smoosher
Jun 20, 2023
I have an order, Densium APU x 1 (Dark Walnut / Black)

And technically I ordered some mini wi-fi antenna from Densium too but I've long since written those off as a loss, lol

Very cool of you to try, Overtek! Fingers crossed.

basil

Case Bender
New User
Nov 16, 2023
Thanks so much for working on this Overtek! I have an order for a Dark Walnut/Black APU case from October last year.

beigeforest

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 16, 2023
Hi Overtek, many thanks for organising.

I had orders with Densium in October 2022

1x Densium APU Black Ash / Black and 1x Densium APU Dark Walnut / Silver

0verflow

Cable Smoosher
Jun 8, 2022
I have an order for a dark walnut/black APU case.
I asked before for a refund, but it seems there is no way to get my money back.