Prototype Gemcase C8 APU 4.1L - 65mm cooler, GPU, hdplex, flexATX

GEMCASES

Average Stuffer
Original poster
GEMCASES
Bronze Supporter
Jul 23, 2023
We are announcing new Gemcase C8 APU this is a mini ITX PC case with external volume ~4.1L. The case supports internal PSU HDPLEX and low profile, one slot GPU(or another PCIE device) it features space for two full sized 80mm case fans to maintain, a consistent temperature while creating minimal noise. Also case features the ability to be installed horizontally(HTPC like) and vertically(PC like usual). Another option is using FlexATX PSU but in such configuration case fans and GPU installation is unavailable.

Technical characteristics: Size(Height x Depth x Width): 220mm(8,6") x 213mm(8,4") x 88mm(3,46")
Volume: 4,1L
Weight: 0,4kg
Motherboard: mini ITX
CPU cooler clearance: 65mm (with 6mm clearance to grille), 67mm(4mm clearance, also available extreme not tested option increasing clearance to 6mm*)
DDR clearance: any
Graphic card: low profile(Width 70mm), one slot(Height 20mm), Length 182mm(GTX1650, RX6400)
Storage: only NVME SSD
Power supply: Flex ATX, HDPLEX 250W
Case fans: 2x 80x25mm(top placement - exhaust)
Materials: stainless steel and steel powder coated; front panel - oak(maple) wood with oil coating

Package content: Case, power button, screws, rubber feet.

*notice while using flex atx PSU case fans and gpu setup is unavailable

Release date mid 2024.
Price - 110€(120$)

Last edited:

GEMCASES

Average Stuffer
Original poster
GEMCASES
Bronze Supporter
Jul 23, 2023
The power button not being centered is driving me nuts 😅
At first glance we had the same impression. But after taking a closer look u may find a symmetry and delicacy in such placement :)

ASAP

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Mar 10, 2024
Any update on the release of this case? It looks great and I would love to pair it with the new 8700G.

GEMCASES

Average Stuffer
Original poster
GEMCASES
Bronze Supporter
Jul 23, 2023
Any update on the release of this case? It looks great and I would love to pair it with the new 8700G.
We have now received all accessories(components) to produce first sample. We will make first sample and report about further production.

Reactions: Arboreal