Production Overtek - Densium 4 and 4 +

shox

What's an ITX?
New User
Jul 29, 2024
My question is what happens to the orders that were placed (and paid for) previously from Densium? I'm sitting on a historical order placed in January 2023 and still has not been delivered.

Tute

Average Stuffer
Sep 16, 2018
My question is what happens to the orders that were placed (and paid for) previously from Densium? I'm sitting on a historical order placed in January 2023 and still has not been delivered.

It kinda sucks but... nothing? You bought from Densium who then did a runner. At this point i'd have done a chargeback personally. Overtek is doing some runs of Densium's case for sale on his store but it's not really fair to expect a retailer to try and sort out another retailer's mistakes, as disappointing as that is.

I was one of the morons who believed SFFTEK or whatever he was called when he said he would do a run of Enhance PSUs. I left it too late to chargeback and I lost out, never got the item. As irksome as that is, I wouldn't expect Overtek to honour that sale even though he sells the same power supply, as he's not the guy I placed the order with. People told me in the thread this would happen, but I kept the faith and lost my money.

I do have a question for Overtek though if you're reading - from looking at the order page for the Enhance PSUs, how are we supposed to know what kind of lengths we would want? Is there a recommended "fits most if not all of use cases with a Densium case" list of cable lengths? Thanks.

Reactions: rfarmer

Overtek

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
OVERTEK
Gold Supporter
May 22, 2017
www.overtek.co.uk
I do have a question for Overtek though if you're reading - from looking at the order page for the Enhance PSUs, how are we supposed to know what kind of lengths we would want? Is there a recommended "fits most if not all of use cases with a Densium case" list of cable lengths? Thanks.
That can depend on motherboard but, with most now commonly locating 24pin ATX and 8pin CPU in similar places you can go with 15cm for 24pin ATX, 23cm 8pin CPU and 25cm for PCI-E connectors suits most as well. SATA/Molex up to you, mostly removed due to use of M.2. The odd few will have a short SATA connect at 10cm, and may mount a 2.5" drive behind the front panel with double sided automotive foam tape or something similar/appropriate.

Reactions: Tute and SFFMunkee