Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheezo

Trash Compacter
Sep 10, 2019
Here is scheme of the allowable GPU thickness as viewed from the bracket side and using the protrusion of the first bracket as a reference:
My Asus Strix 3080 is 59mm, and have 2 slot IO. Looks like it's fit!

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Some news:
1. A defect was found on the aluminum finish, some magnets were also incorrectly installed - it was sent for rework, the manufacturer promised to do it in a week.
2. The first sample of the sidewall is also unsuccessful - the metal was deformed from laser cutting, need to change holes pattern.

3. Stands have arrived.

4. Compatibility with EKWB PE +15mm fan is confirmed, if extenders are removed and microfittings are used, the system is ready for operation. Maybe anybody wants preintstalled all brand new rad+fan+fittings?

5. Next week I expect new sidewall samples, packaging, print manual and fasteners.

One of typical config:

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
When you change the hole pattern, is it possible to reduce the thickness of the material between the holes?
Also maybe if (structurally) possible, what about a pattern like this. It clears the areas in front of radiator, PSU, GPU and CPU to be even less obstructive:

maybe it needs more support like so

Last edited:

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Not entirely sure if the manufacturing process being used, but if it's laser cutting, then you'll want more material. Reason, the high heat of laser cutting is what warps the thinner pieces.
Sides have 0.8 mm thin. I don't want change design and decide to try hydroabrasive cutting to avoid sheet metal overheating.

Wanna see big GPU + 240mm aio.
Sorry, I dont have such devices at now.
By the way, your unit has serial 00001 :)

When you change the hole pattern, is it possible to reduce the thickness of the material between the holes?
Also maybe if (structurally) possible, what about a pattern like this. It clears the areas in front of radiator, PSU, GPU and CPU to be even less obstructive:

maybe it needs more support like so

In this case, it's easier to just make a frame.:)

Your unit will have the special badge:

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Love it, thanks! :)

Got all the watercooling gear sitting around in this box - can't wait to build it!
I'm going with a 360 Magicool G2 slim with Phanteks T30 fans. Don't make the same mistake I did and trust the writing on the radiator box. It does not take M3 screws (they even ship it with UNC 6-32 so why the heck would the write that). Now I got 50 M3x35 screws lying around... :D

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Hey, how‘s it going?
Any news?
Hi! Almost everything is ready, but i'm still waiting some little chinese parts.
The biggest problem now is with the sidewalls - because of the small batch, I have to wait for the avialable time slot. Two factories promised to start production next week, but there is no guarantee.
Side panels frame will be in new design due production problems, i hope ventilation will be better:

Reactions: Houdini

Cheezo

Trash Compacter
Sep 10, 2019
Hi! Almost everything is ready, but i'm still waiting some little chinese parts.
The biggest problem now is with the sidewalls - because of the small batch, I have to wait for the avialable time slot. Two factories promised to start production next week, but there is no guarantee.
Side panels frame will be in new design due production problems, i hope ventilation will be better:
So, no soft panels, right? Can you maybe give us panel size? I think we can make custom ones, like NFC (Skyreach) do.

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
So, no soft panels, right? Can you maybe give us panel size? I think we can make custom ones, like NFC (Skyreach) do.
Do you mean fabric mesh? No, this is one of the main features, of course it remains. The pic shows just the steel frame for the fabric. If you want to make side panels of your own design, I can give you a CAD template.
Also i invented new sff format case X65 only 19L for gaming and home intertaiment. It supports two 480 rads for perfect noiseless machine with very slow fans, but i don't want show it before all of you get your W19.

Last edited:

Cheezo

Trash Compacter
Sep 10, 2019
Do you mean fabric mesh? No, this is one of the main features, of course it remains. The pic shows just the steel frame for the fabric. If you want to make side panels of your own design, I can give you a CAD template.
Also i invented new sff format case X65 only 19L for gaming and home intertaiment. It supports two 480 rads for perfect noiseless machine with wery slow fans, but i don't want show it before all of you get your W19.
Yes, fabric mesh. Ok, nevermind then, will wait :)

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
I actually would be interested in the side panel file. I assume cold rolled steel? What thickness?

idgas

Chassis Packer
Jan 21, 2021
Also i invented new sff format case X65 only 19L for gaming and home intertaiment. It supports two 480 rads for perfect noiseless machine with very slow fans, but i don't want show it before all of you get your W19.
I don’t want to go too off-topic but really hope the X65 doesn’t require sacrifices like ‘one of the fans must be slim’ just to stay under the arbitrary 20L threshold. I doubt 1L matters to most people’s living room.

Eagerly but patiently awaiting the W19 and accessories. Thank you for the updates. Hope you are doing well.

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
I assume cold rolled steel? What thickness?
I ordered two sample - stailess stell 0.6mm and cold rolled 0.8mm. Then I'll choose the final type. Do you need template for fabric or you want use only steel? There is some gap difference.

I don’t want to go too off-topic but really hope the X65 doesn’t require sacrifices like ‘one of the fans must be slim’ just to stay under the arbitrary 20L threshold.
My favorite 45mm+15mm max format , but nothing prevents you from using 30+25:)

Hope you are doing well.
Thank you!

Last edited:

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
I have never seen a 30mm fan. I think most people use the standard 30mm rad, and the slim design is more aesthetic, right? Nevertheless, I made my dream come true and bought xt45 + arctic 120 slim. There are some difficulties with the installation of thick radiators exceeds 120mm width, but everything fit as intended. I bought two fans for testing - akasa and arctic. It was unexpected that at the same rpm akasa much more noisy. But it turned out that it has more performance, and at the same noise level the speed of the akasa is about 200-300 rpm less with the same or even a little better temperature , especially at maximum speed. But I left the arctic, it costs half of akasa.

Update: Oh, @Houdini has 30mm fan! Hope you'll tell us about it noise level and performance.

Last edited:

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
I have never seen a 30mm fan. I think most people use the standard 30mm rad, and the slim design is more aesthetic, right? Nevertheless, I made my dream come true and bought xt45 + arctic 120 slim. There are some difficulties with the installation of thick radiators exceeds 120mm width, but everything fit as intended. I bought two fans for testing - akasa and arctic. It was unexpected that at the same rpm akasa much more noisy. But it turned out that it has more performance, and at the same noise level the speed of the akasa is about 200-300 rpm less with the same or even a little better temperature , especially at maximum speed. But I left the arctic, it costs half of akasa.

Update: Oh, @Houdini has 30mm fan! Hope you'll tell us about it noise level and performance.
Phanteks T30, a proper good fan!

Reactions: SammyXXM

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Yes, I plan to post photos and benchmarks of my build here when complete. But it looks like it will be a very busy summer for me so I don't know how soon after receiving the case I can actually build the PC.

Reactions: SammyXXM