Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Yes, I plan to post photos and benchmarks of my build here when complete. But it looks like it will be a very busy summer for me so I don't know how soon after receiving the case I can actually build the PC.
How type of loop and components do you planned to use? It's very interesting to compare performance 45+15 and 30+30 for future case optimal design.

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
How type of loop and components do you planned to use? It's very interesting to compare performance 45+15 and 30+30 for future case design.
Ryzen 3950X and RTX 3090, cooled with Heatkiller IV and Bykski GPU block and a Magicool G2 360 Slim (27mm) radiator with 3x Phanteks T30.

CPU will be optimized a little with RyzenClockTuner and GPU will be undervolted, both without losing performance compared to stock.

I will post the full parts lists once the build is completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheezo

Cheezo

Trash Compacter
Sep 10, 2019
Ryzen 3950X and RTX 3090, cooled with Heatkiller IV and Bykski GPU block and a Magicool G2 360 Slim radiator with 3x Phanteks T30.

CPU will be optimized a little with RyzenClockTuner and GPU will be undervolted, both without losing performance compared to stock.

I will post the full parts lists once the build is completed.
That's nice. I i will make build with Strix 3080 + 5600x with 240mm AIO. (sold my 3090FE, hehe, waiting for W19 and FormD)

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
That's nice. I i will make build with Strix 3080 + 5600x with 240mm AIO. (sold my 3090FE, hehe, waiting for W19 and FormD)
Cool! Yeah I'm a bit heartbroken to replace the 3090FE cooler with the waterblock because I love the design so much! That's why for a long time I planned on a CPU only loop too

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Any update on the sidepanel and overall timeline?
Unfortunately, I still haven't received the samples. All manufacturers are busy with large orders and push us back in line. Now I'm waiting for a new sample from another manufacturer for 1-2 weeks. I am very sorry about this situation. I'm thinking maybe shipping without the sidebars so you can assemble your build and ship the sidebars when they're ready?

Reactions: DrHudacris

idgas

Chassis Packer
Jan 21, 2021
I’d rather wait for the full package if separate shipping will increase our costs significantly and/or make it difficult to guarantee a perfect fit.

Reactions: DrHudacris

bluntwrapped

Cable Smoosher
Apr 21, 2019
@SammyXXM

Really amazing work man. Currently have my rig in a Meshlicious sitting next to my TV stand in my living room.

Would love to move it all into one of these :) would fit the shelf on the TV stand and tidy things up beautifully.

Is the website currently down? Is it currently possible to place an order?

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
@SammyXXM

Really amazing work man. Currently have my rig in a Meshlicious sitting next to my TV stand in my living room.

Would love to move it all into one of these :) would fit the shelf on the TV stand and tidy things up beautifully.

Is the website currently down? Is it currently possible to place an order?
Thank you. The site is currently up and running. There were some issues with the production of the side panels which have now been resolved. The order case will be available next month.

Reactions: eedev

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Thank you. The site is currently up and running. There were some issues with the production of the side panels which have now been resolved. The order case will be available next month.
Great to hear that the sidepanel issues have been resolved! Did you finally receive the samples?

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Great to hear that the sidepanel issues have been resolved! Did you finally receive the samples?

Yes, there will be more photos tomorrow

Last edited:

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Any further updates?
Sorry for the late reply - I've been struggling with updating the site CMS engine core for the last three days (Now all links are beautiful, stability and security improved, no more PHP errors as i hope). The main parts of the side panels have arrived, next week the ones will be finished, painted and fabric and metal parts installed. I hope @Cheezo gets his case by the end of next week.

Last edited: