Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Simplified vertical stand avialable

Vir

Average Stuffer
Apr 26, 2020
Is the D17 estimated to launch anytime soon? And will the cases be shipping out of Europe for under €320 at any point?

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Hey @SammyXXM , just fyi, your link at the front page is missing the h.
Please, can you make the screenshot?
Is the D17 estimated to launch anytime soon? And will the cases be shipping out of Europe for under €320 at any point?
D17 will start alongside W19 in the second batch around mid-March. I do not have the opportunity to make cases for the warehouse, all cases will be put into production after the fundraising is completed. Price for D17 + shipping (to US?) will definitely be less than €320. The D17 will also have 2 or 3 finishes and chassis material options.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vir

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
No, nothing special about the cable, 100mm
cool, thanks. Sleeping over it I think I go with your cable for now and upgrade if the next gen GPUs really need it. The difference between gen 3 and 4 even with a 3090 is just not big enough to justify the quite high gen 4 pricetag

Reactions: SammyXXM

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
here's what I have planned :D I have some doubt about that pump/res combo next to the GPU but I would love it to work out in the end (space wise)
That 2.5" SSD is in there just for fun, I hate cables and am only on M.2 but in case I need more storage, with this layout plan I can make it work. (Until anthe reservoir comes out anyway, this will solve everything :D )
Rad feeds directly into the small pump/res combo, not necessary but kind of how Alphacool intended to use it.

Really excited to see if this plan works out once I receive the case!

Parts:
Corsair SF750
Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm Radiator
2x Arctic P12
Heatkiller IV Basic AM4
Alphacool DC-LT 2600 Ultra Low Noise Ceramic Pump
Alphacool DC-LT 40 Reservoir
RTX3090
Asus Strix B450i (different model in 3D)
10/13 Tygon Norprene soft tube, need to check a few things but might switch to 10/16 soft tube

Reactions: thelaughingman