Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
thanks for that but it seems the coolgate is not available (anymore?) in my region and I didn't look on aliexpress because I don't trust them to ship a radiator without any damage. I've received a lot of packages where I was lucky that the item itself was not broken 😅

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
here's a pretty good and thorough article/roundup of radiators: https://www.xtremerigs.net/2015/02/11/radiator-round-2015/

One important takeaway is that some slim rads outperform thicker rads and the general difference between thin/thick is not that big, at least not if you don't go push/pull

The absolute best slim rad is the Hardware Labs Nemesis GTS, but it has a very high flow restriction which could be bad if you use a weaker pump like DC-LT. Would love to test it though...

Reactions: SammyXXM

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
The absolute best slim rad is the Hardware Labs Nemesis GTS, but it has a very high flow restriction which could be bad if you use a weaker pump like DC-LT. Would love to test it though...
Unfortunately HWLABS is not compatible due 133mm wide.

I didn't look on aliexpress because I don't trust them to ship a radiator without any damage.
OK, I'll buy it from OEM and sell it under my own brand. 😁

Last edited:

osin17

Caliper Novice
Sep 10, 2019
I remember about a sff google sheets daily updated with components size, compatibilities and more info. Do you want to get the link ? This is a huge work but not mine 😁

Reactions: SammyXXM

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
I remember about a sff google sheets daily updated with components size, compatibilities and more info. Do you want to get the link ? This is a huge work but not mine 😁
yes please!

but I placed my order for watercooling parts this morning anyway :D

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
thanks. think i've stumbled over it once but good to now have it linked here forever :D
looks useful though not so much info on radiators and stuff

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Ok, I designed an 13.4mm thickness adapter for a fitting, any 45mm rad will be available soon. But I'm afraid this thing won't be cheap.

Last edited:

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
cool thing! I wonder though what the impact on the flow will be because it is so thin. I mean there's water coming with force from a "big" 10mm tube that needs to squeeze into the adaptor :D

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
cool thing! I wonder though what the impact on the flow will be because it is so thin. I mean there's water coming with force from a "big" 10mm tube that needs to squeeze into the adaptor :D
Quite possible. Need to do tests. I will make a simulation on an acrylic prototype.

Edit
The cross-sectional area of the adapter is slightly larger than the cross-sectional area of a 10 mm tube.