Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Last edited:
Reactions: NinoPecorino

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
I meant this ridiculous protrusion

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
EK and koolance, both cool fittings but crazy prices. For the price of 2 of them i can get about 15 standard 90deg fittings. I think I'll take the lottery :D plus there's always spacers in case a elbow fitting ended up in a slightly off position

Cheezo

Trash Compacter
Sep 10, 2019
Damn, this watercool this case sounds more harder than i expect :D
I hope it will work 3090 + 240aio.

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Sorry if stupid but I need to ask: what is the distance between the CPU (not the socket, the actual CPU when installed) and the side panel?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Sorry if stupid but I need to ask: what is the distance between the CPU (not the socket, the actual CPU when installed) and the side panel?
I thought "CPU cooler clearance" measurements already accounted for that height difference. Typically, CPU IHS is 8mm from the MB PCB surface.

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Damn, this watercool this case sounds more harder than i expect :D
I hope it will work 3090 + 240aio.
also we need to keep things like this in mind
so many variables... I need to go and buy Eisbaer LT and then measure all the distances like CPU<->RAM, CPU<->M.2 to see what fittings and stuff even works

it's a real shame that there's apparently no standard for keep-out-zones... imagine buying parts that fit your current board and in 2 years you upgrade and need completely different parts only because someone moved the socket somewhere else...

Reactions: SammyXXM

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
also we need to keep things like this in mind
so many variables... I need to go and buy Eisbaer LT and then measure all the distances like CPU<->RAM, CPU<->M.2 to see what fittings and stuff even works

it's a real shame that there's apparently no standard for keep-out-zones... imagine buying parts that fit your current board and in 2 years you upgrade and need completely different parts only because someone moved the socket somewhere else...
i feel like this used to be worse, and then it got better, and now it's worse again.

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
this project might be interesting for the W19 too! https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/solid-metal-low-profile-ddc-pump-block.16848/

also if someone has the Asus Strix B450i board like I do then here's something interesting too. Especially the images. It seems like it could work in the W19 though it's not totally clear to see how high the fittings on the Eisbaer LT reach up (if it's still below 47.9mm)
Or remove the M.2 heatsink and route like this. This looks like the fitting height should be no issue.
Overall I think Eisbaer (Solo) LT would be awesome because it is the cheapest option. I know, kinda strange wanting to be cheap and at the same time buy boutique case :D but I can't see myself spending ~300EUR on a CPU loop lol

Last edited:

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
this project might be interesting for the W19 too! https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/solid-metal-low-profile-ddc-pump-block.16848/

also if someone has the Asus Strix B450i board like I do then here's something interesting too. Especially the images. It seems like it could work in the W19 though it's not totally clear to see how high the fittings on the Eisbaer LT reach up (if it's still below 47.9mm)
Or remove the M.2 heatsink and route like this. This looks like the fitting height should be no issue.
Overall I think Eisbaer (Solo) LT would be awesome because it is the cheapest option. I know, kinda strange wanting to be cheap and at the same time buy boutique case :D but I can't see myself spending ~300EUR on a CPU loop lol
I think that if you use inexpensive components from Bykski, you can fit in a much smaller amount. Rumor has it that these parts are quite high quality.

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
I think that if you use inexpensive components from Bykski, you can fit in a much smaller amount. Rumor has it that these parts are quite high quality.
Yes, I will buy the fittings definitely from china, Bykski/Barrow/WinKool one of those that saves some money. But the most expensive part is CPU block (65), Pump/Res-Combo (60), 240 rad (50). Then with tube and coolant and fittings, fans it's easily again >200.

Anyway, maybe I actually go with that and bite the (price)bullet. In that case, where would be the best place to mount the pump/res? The one you designed, where would that go and what are the dimensions?

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Yes, I will buy the fittings definitely from china, Bykski/Barrow/WinKool one of those that saves some money. But the most expensive part is CPU block (65), Pump/Res-Combo (60), 240 rad (50). Then with tube and coolant and fittings, fans it's easily again >200.

Anyway, maybe I actually go with that and bite the (price)bullet. In that case, where would be the best place to mount the pump/res? The one you designed, where would that go and what are the dimensions?

Here is a typical route for W19 custom loop that i assumed when designed the one: