Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Can you tell us which steps come next on your launch roadmap please?
It's the second day I've been thinking about the mobo compatibility issue. I nevertheless decided to increase the height to 450mm. At least, there is no longer a difference, 10.5 L or 10.7, anyway the marketing feature of 10 L was lost. But we will get a bonus compatibility with SFX-L. I also added a mount for installing a 40x10mm fan for cooling the memory and VRM. In the evening I will try to show the image. There will be no more samples, production will start on January 10th. It also became possible to offer brushed stainless steel, as shown in the original banner and you can see this in the sample photo. If anyone would like to change the finish of the case, let me know until 10th.

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Got the sample yesterday! Very impressive quelity. Almost all ok but it need some correction. Sorry for a phone's foto:
This sample in the foto of you has brushed look?

The 2 options, are they like this?:

Last edited:

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
I'm still deciding. The brushed metal looks great but mirror could be something unique.

Where is actually the power button? In the renders it's at the top but in your photos I can't see it

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Okay, here's the last modification that's going into production. The height was increased to 451, which allowed the use of SFX-L (without 2.5 sdd), the design of the radiator mount was changed to increase the rigidity of the case. @Houdini , you can see button on the back side. Unfortunately there is no standart for C14 outlet allocation, so users need to buy angled power cord with right direction in advance. keep in mind outlet must allocate near to top of the case. fan location does not matter.

Be very careful!
In all these cases, you will need different power cords!

Last edited:

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Okay, here's the last modification that's going into production. The height was increased to 451, which allowed the use of SFX-L (without 2.5 sdd), the design of the radiator mount was changed to increase the rigidity of the case. @Houdini , you can see button on the back side. Unfortunately there is no standart for C14 outlet allocation, so users need to buy angled power cord with right direction in advance. keep in mind outlet must allocate near to top of the case. fan location does not matter.

Be very careful!
In all these cases, you will need different power cords!
How will the power cord extension pass through the case? Will there be a slot for use to slide the cable into?

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
If we need to use something like this, we need to have space to route both ends into the case. In your CAD the cable goes through a hole i assume but there is no space to get the connectors through it. Also, will the part that does not go into the PSU hang just outside the case?

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
If we need to use something like this, we need to have space to route both ends into the case. In your CAD the cable goes through a hole i assume but there is no space to get the connectors through it. Also, will the part that does not go into the PSU hang just outside the case?
This is not exactly what was meant. Need a cable with plug:

I assumed the most aesthetic look, something like iMac:

Reactions: Houdini

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
just an idea for the future or so.

i stumbled over this cable, and it would be nice if it was a lot shorter (seller says it's 60cm), but i think with its angled connectors on both ends it could come out of the case like on other SFF cases. But I don't know if there would be enough space on the case frame (around where red box is)

connector measurements from seller:

Last edited:
Reactions: Runamok81

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
just an idea for the future or so.

i stumbled over this cable, and it would be nice if it was a lot shorter (seller says it's 60cm), but i think with its angled connectors on both ends it could come out of the case like on other SFF cases. But I don't know if there would be enough space on the case frame (around where red box is)

connector measurements from seller:
You won't believe it, but when I started redesigning the layout of the PSU, my first thought was exactly this. Unfortunately, two factors prevent me from doing this - there is too little space and the ventilation of the PSU will get whorse significantly. In the case of installation 850W or even 1000W (Silverstone SFX-L) it will be very hot and noisy there. And Chinese manufacturers have a too big large minimum lot for the custom cable. If the second preorder will funding more succesfully, may be i thinking about redisign.

Reactions: Houdini

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
do you have a estimate for when shipping will begin? kinda want to start gathering parts and custom cables etc.
So excited!

Last edited:
Reactions: osin17

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
I expect delivery from the factory around February 10th. Another day or two will be needed to fine-tune the finish and packaging. To be honest, I'm very afraid that the second sample was not produced, because the changes in the design of the PSU mount were very significant, but I understand that your wait is too long. But now you can use a standard power cord if you don’t have an SSD, use SFX-L (when using an angled cord, also without an SSD), use forced airflow of the VRM and memory zones in case of overheating using silent 40mm fans, use any motherboard (except some weird asus models), use a 45mm thick radiator together with 15mm thick fan (unfortunately, at the moment there is only one compatible model (also avialable in 240mm size) from alphacool, but custom angeled fittings for using other models will be available soon. A tester on YouTube showed a difference in temperatures compared to 25mm fan models of 1 degree, I think this is insignificant compared to pluses that gives 45mm radiator thickness). In fact, I tried to make that you get version 2.0 already. I'm really sorry that everything took so long, but I ran into very significant difficulties due to too small lot size and choice of manufacturer. Also there were some dufficulty with magnets mounting. In fact, I had to invent a new technology, the factory was not sure that it would work at all, but everything ended in success. If you're itching to start buying parts, you can consult here, but as I said, a manual will be available soon. Also, I highly recommend not using air cooling. This case has been specially designed to maximize the benefits of water cooling. There is no slim cooler can cool a 12900k, which a ordinary 240 AIO can easily do. In addition, when using air cooling, you will simply be left with a bunch of empty room until HDD mounts are available.

Last edited: