Production J-HACK PURE X - 4.3L LP GPU chassis with FLEX support

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016

Expected ship date: 25 SEP 2019.

Included is the 1050 Ti bracket. should be compatible with multiple GPUs since they seem to be based off a similar layout. If you have a single slot card, you should not need a bracket.

If it does not fit your GPU, send me your bracket and I'll provide a 3D bracket free of charge after some quick modeling.

(For those unable to see embeds)
PIC 1 PIC 2
!!! time to spend some money !!!

Is the power entry cable (https://j-hackcompany.com/?product=c6-power-entry-to-jst-vhr-3) used in the Pure case also the correct length for the Pure X? I'm supplying my own Meanwell 200w.

Also, is your C5 AC power cord (https://j-hackcompany.com/?product=c5-ac-power-cord) thick and heavy gauge or more suitable for portability?

Last edited:

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Not 100% sure on the wire input. I'll double check.

The C5 is a regular one. It's not thick and heavy because C5 is not designed for heavy usage. That's what 13 and C19 are for.

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
Not 100% sure on the wire input. I'll double check.

The C5 is a regular one. It's not thick and heavy because C5 is not designed for heavy usage. That's what 13 and C19 are for.

Thanks! I'll probably just go ahead and make my own C6 connector then, I've already got the parts laying around in my soldering bin.

For whatever reason the C5 cable I bought off amazon a few months back is built like a brick. It's almost impossible to bend the cable its so thick and heavy gauge!

eeph

Cable Smoosher
Apr 13, 2019
Wooo! I was afraid I would miss the first batch. Pretty sure this is going to arrive before my backordered 1650 (estimated early October), but I'll manage since I'm using an APU :)

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Wooo! I was afraid I would miss the first batch. Pretty sure this is going to arrive before my backordered 1650 (estimated early October), but I'll manage since I'm using an APU

Ah okay. If you have been following, there was a slight problem with the cutout. Please let me know when you get the 1650 and I'll get you a printed bracket.

eeph

Cable Smoosher
Apr 13, 2019
Ah okay. If you have been following, there was a slight problem with the cutout. Please let me know when you get the 1650 and I'll get you a printed bracket.
Yeah I saw that. Do you have a bracket design ready to go? If not, I may be able to help you test print some without having to mail things around. I have a 3d printer, but not a lot of skill with trying to develop my own models yet.

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Yeah I saw that. Do you have a bracket design ready to go? If not, I may be able to help you test print some without having to mail things around. I have a 3d printer, but not a lot of skill with trying to develop my own models yet.

I do. I just finished the design for the 1050 ti so that's ready to go.

Reactions: eeph

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
Wooo! I was afraid I would miss the first batch. Pretty sure this is going to arrive before my backordered 1650 (estimated early October), but I'll manage since I'm using an APU
Which model 1650 did you order? Zotac?

eeph

Cable Smoosher
Apr 13, 2019
Which model 1650 did you order? Zotac?
Yep. Ordered it from ShopBLT just so I could go ahead and get in line with my order. Hopefully I'll get one from their next restock. Also, they didn't charge me tax. Of course I'll report that when I file my taxes in the spring ?

maxdfw

Smol Form Factor
Aug 21, 2019

Expected ship date: 25 SEP 2019.

Included is the 1050 Ti bracket. should be compatible with multiple GPUs since they seem to be based off a similar layout. If you have a single slot card, you should not need a bracket.

If it does not fit your GPU, send me your bracket and I'll provide a 3D bracket free of charge after some quick modeling.

(For those unable to see embeds)
PIC 1 PIC 2

Is that the Big Shuriken 3 in there? Debating buying a Pure X as well. ?

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Hey @Thehack ! Incredible work!
I've just ordered one!
I've two questions:

Do you think the Geek custom FlexAtx will fit? The length is 170mm without cable. So considering the cable connector and the front power button.
If I use the 2 fans on the bottom, which are the other possible location for a 2.5 SSD using a Noctua L12S?

Thanks!

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
I'm intrigued by this. What GPU would this be designed for?

It'd be for the 1050 ti.

Is that the Big Shuriken 3 in there? Debating buying a Pure X as well. ?

Yes. Do ittt. ;)
Hey @Thehack ! Incredible work!
I've just ordered one!
I've two questions:

Do you think the Geek custom FlexAtx will fit? The length is 170mm without cable. So considering the cable connector and the front power button.
If I use the 2 fans on the bottom, which are the other possible location for a 2.5 SSD using a Noctua L12S?

Thanks!

Sweet! You may have to get a compact capacitive one. You have 186mm total clearance. So usually bent wiring takes about 15mm. The power button is about 18mm in length.

The other place for ssd is in the front with adhesive.

Reactions: Analogue Blacksheep

gedisony

What's an ITX?
Sep 24, 2019
Hi,
The order page only lists Meanwell RPS-200 on PSU compatibility.
is Meanwell RPS-400-12C still supported/will fit?
Do you have pics with the Meanwell kit?