Production J-HACK PURE X - 4.3L LP GPU chassis with FLEX support

fabio

King of Cable Management
Gold Supporter
Apr 6, 2016
Hey, if I want to have a 2,5 drive, the only way is to use a double side tape?

There are a lot of holes on the back, could someone tells me the option that I have with these?

Thanks a lot!

Makusan

Cable Smoosher
Nov 27, 2019
After a couple feedback, I will have to decrease the official supported cooler height down to 67mm. While SOME larger coolers may fit, the variance is a bit too much. A user reported that his Noctua NH-L12S did not fit, specifically by 2mm. While my Big Shuriken 3 did fit (with 1mm to spare on Asrock B450 ITX AM4).

This does hurt the viability of the project and it seems I made a couple mistakes. If any buyers are not 100% satisfied, please send me a PM/contact email.
Will the Noctua NH-L9i work in this case?

soundblaster

What's an ITX?
Dec 18, 2019
I'm only able to mount the mean well psu with one screw with the psu oriented sideways. On the side of the psu, the screw holes are 7.5 mm apart but the holes on the bottom of the case are 5.5 mm apart. Although, the psu's mounting holes on the bottom line up with the case's so I can mount the psu right-side-up but then that doesn't leave enough room for the mobo. Did I miss something?

Thehack

Shrink Way Wielder
Original poster
Creator
Bronze Supporter
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
I'm only able to mount the mean well psu with one screw with the psu oriented sideways. On the side of the psu, the screw holes are 7.5 mm apart but the holes on the bottom of the case are 5.5 mm apart. Although, the psu's mounting holes on the bottom line up with the case's so I can mount the psu right-side-up but then that doesn't leave enough room for the mobo. Did I miss something?

No you are correct. I just finished the adapters (ssd and rear cover) so PM me your order number and I'll mail you them. It'll fix the issue. I provided the mounting holes as an after thought and mixed up the specifics. You will see two set of them. The one near the gpu allows you to mount ssd or hdds.

Anyone else reading this and wants to use the meanwell can Pm me their order number and I'll mail the covers.

@smitty2k1 you also need a set right?

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
No you are correct. I just finished the adapters (ssd and rear cover) so PM me your order number and I'll mail you them. It'll fix the issue. I provided the mounting holes as an after thought and mixed up the specifics. You will see two set of them. The one near the gpu allows you to mount ssd or hdds.

Anyone else reading this and wants to use the meanwell can Pm me their order number and I'll mail the covers.

@smitty2k1 you also need a set right?
Yes please! Glad to hear you didn't forget about us :)