ITX tray with modular PCI and PSU, price check!

Hello case modders and DIY builders!

Here is my DIY ITX frame / testbench kit.

Current version on production and stock:
v1.337 rev.2 + FULL option parts.

Modular ITX tray kit with PCI-E frame that goes in vertical, horizontal and inverted horizontal position. :cool:

Lasercut from 2mm aluminium.

Pic 2-5 from prototype others from production model.

Made and shipped from Finland.

Price with shipping included:

Europe:

59€ / priority shipping
65€ / Expres priority with tracking

Worldwide:

83USD priority shipping
95USD Expres priority with tracking

(possible custom charges for the buyer.)

Paypal or european SEPA bank transfer accepted.

Special, 1 ITX tray kit only for this price! :
1337 pine cones shipped to me + 13,37€ for my lunch
= I will send one ITX kit to you with priority shipping.

Kit includes:
-ITX tray, motherboard standoffs installed
-PCI-E frame and horizontal brackets
-One PSU frame (choose ATX or SFX)
-Some small brackets for SSD etc.
-The multibracket (Can be used in one of these ways: 240rad mount as pictured(this option requires bending), 3,5HDD or VESA100 to CPU cutout as pictured, 120-140mm fan adapter, 3,5"HDD to 120/140mm fan (slot) bracket) does not include screws.

currently supplied with 10x standard case screws for PCI-E frame to ITX tray attachment, psu mounting etc... Also comes with motherboard standoffs (installed) and MB screws.

The ITX v1.337 kit, SFX PSU frame,
with full option parts:

The ITX v1.337 kit, ATX PSU frame,
with full option parts:

(With SFX inner frame, remove for ATX PSU)

How to get one, just. send me a PM
-or reply here without your personal information.
Choose SFX or ATX frame.

And here is quick review of parts and quick quide of NATi ITX kit with SFX frame

e: updates
Shipping option economy has been removed from the Post office, available are priority and Expres :)

Last edited:

Weredawg

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 5, 2017
Hey @NATi have you found any more builds using your kits? I'm still playing with the idea of building a wood enclosure around one of your kits, akin to the LZ7 layout

Weredawg

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 5, 2017
Another question, with the SFX PSU bracket attached over the MOBO bracket, what is the CPU cooler clearance?

RadiusDougie

Case Bender
Apr 21, 2019
Hello,
This is AMAZING!
I'm interested in an ITX kit and SFX plate. Also, have you considered a TFX plate for PSU? Would you be willing to custom fab one in addition to the SFX?
Would like to know the measurements of the three plates all lined up like in the very first post. Thank you so much for your genius!!!!

Last edited:

Weredawg

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 5, 2017
Just an FYI to everyone in this thread that @NATi posted this on their Facebook page today, maybe they'll come back to this forum to make the same announcement

Reactions: wirdo and BaK

NATi

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
NATi Tray
Apr 15, 2017
I want 2 of your kits! how do we get this going?
Same question for me..
I need your ITX version asap please contact me with ordering details thanks.
Great idea and realisation

I am interested

Bye

Hello,
This is AMAZING!
I'm interested in an ITX kit and SFX plate. Also, have you considered a TFX plate for PSU? Would you be willing to custom fab one in addition to the SFX?
Would like to know the measurements of the three plates all lined up like in the very first post. Thank you so much for your genius!!!!

10kits arrived last week!

If you have your name quoted, or have PM'd me allready. You are ahead of the line, if you still need a kit.

I am very sorry for all the absence in the forum. I will try my best to keep the item available please understand this is my spare time hobby project.

And to just top of all my lack or time,

I got scammed in winter and due to that, there will be shipping limitations. But if you are long Time member in the forum, it will not affect you much.

Again, sorry for being offline hope you understand after what happened..

I was planning to make new simpler version of the kit but until that, the full kit is available with one change.
The I shaoed universal support changed a bit due to way the kits are cut.

Will post pic later.

Jani

NATi

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
NATi Tray
Apr 15, 2017
@NATi
I sent you a PM, just need a price and measurements and I'm in. Perfect for a modded Xbox into PC case.

Hi

ITX Tray height is 66mm
Plus 2mm for the motherboard mounting screws that come trough the tray from the bottom.

Width 226mm for tray
Depth 176mm for tray

Height 120mm with pci frame