ITX tray with modular PCI and PSU, price check!

International orders € or $

• € / euros

Votes: 46 28.9%
  • $ / US dollar

Votes: 84 52.8%
  • Any will do, shut up and take my money!

Votes: 31 19.5%
  • Can I pay with pine cones?

Votes: 25 15.7%

• Total voters

LordD

Case Bender
Dec 27, 2019
I wonder if is possible to attach the gpu tray to the back of the mobo tray with some standoff screws (so you can have a configuration like the ghost s1 case or similar cases)

NATi

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
NATi Tray
Apr 15, 2017
Hello all!

Just quick updates to end of year.

All kits sold out.

I will try my best to find time to make more or finish my v2 kit next year. Do not expect much more, I try to simplify it little and add only few tweaks.

Happy new year to all!

Jani

--

I wonder if is possible to attach the gpu tray to the back of the mobo tray with some standoff screws (so you can have a configuration like the ghost s1 case or similar cases)
That is possible but some small diy spirit is needed to get good results.
about middle of page pictures of ammo box build by user boilers.
he used L shape aluminium angleprofile to mount gpu tray to mb tray.

---

Thanks for the model elias @eiselx86 !

sansespere

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 10, 2020
Hey! I really want to get my hands on one of these kits - perfect for my next project. Are there any left by any chance? Or does anyone have one they don’t need anymore?

Moncavo

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Mar 11, 2020
Hey dude.
There is possibility to use you work into a XB271HU Monitor from acer or monitor lg 24gl600f with these components in vesa mount behind the monitors?
GTX 1660 Super EX From Galax has 233mm
SFX SF450

sers

Case Bender
New User
Nov 1, 2020
All kits sold out.

I will try my best to find time to make more or finish my v2 kit next year. Do not expect much more, I try to simplify it little and add only few tweaks.

Happy new year to all!

Jani
Hi Jani!

How are you? Looking at the calendar, the "next year" 2020 (being rich on sad developments, but also rich in new hardware to build with) is coming to an end.
Did you move on to other projects, or is there still a chance to get hands on your beautiful itx kit? (IMHO the kit would be great even without the mentioned tweaks)
If you can still make them, please see my PM.

*Hoping for an paypal request*
Sers