Prototype Free Flow CPU Pump Block

Nykwil

Cable Smoosher
Sep 11, 2020
It was TERRIBLE! Very high pitch compared even to the LAING 3.25 PMW. The best one until now IMO is the LAING T1 plus PMW. I keep it between 25 and 50%!

Thanks! You've saved me a lot of guesswork. Now to source a Laing T1 and mod it for PMW

Gerold

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 19, 2020
www.instagram.com
Currently rocking the bykski DDC pump top, but it takes away pretty much space in the GPU side.
I'd be very interested in an option with a little res (like you mentioned out of stainless for instance).
This concept looks really good, can't wait to build a loop around it in my T1. :)

incunabula

Average Stuffer
Jun 14, 2019
@Nouvolo Aquanaut will most likely launch before this project.

I think this type of block really could use a Reservoir built in to make it easier for people. That's the game changer on the Barrow block. The trick is that both POM and Acrylic is too weak to allow the thin walls necessary for the 48mm height limit. I'm thinking maybe just making the whole thing out stainless or copper to integrate reservoir.

This really would be a game changer, and an insta-buy from me. Now that I have the T1, this is the missing piece.

Dahmos

Case Bender
New User
Dec 4, 2019
Uhhh... I´m very interested!! I´m still waiting for a pump/cpu block combo with max 48mm which is strong enough for 2x240 rads and CPU+GPU loop.

• Haha
Reactions: thelaughingman

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360, I have tons of radiators I can test if you need.

koolance 240/120, xspc tx240/120, hardware labs gts 240/120, HJ 240/120, magicool and alphacool st25 are enroute as well.

Are you based in Asia? HK or CN?

I might take the TX 120 if XSPC doesn't mail my goodies box.

I have pretty complete set for HWL and EK